Spongebob game opinions

Your Opinion.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather have?

• Battle for Bikini Bottom 2
    • A remake of Battle for Bikini Bottom
    • A remake on Revenge of the Flying Dutchman
    • A new Nicktoons crossover game
  2. 2. What genre do you want the next Spongebob game to be?

• 2-D platformer(Remember SuperSponge?)
    • 3-D platformer (like BFBB)
    • A Mario Party-like game (like Lights,Camera,Pants)

I have no idea.

Then we probably won't be getting a new game. If they decide to make one it'll be based off the second movie, but I don't see us getting any remakes or sequels to games like Revenge of the Flying Dutchman or Battle for Bikini Bottom.

Then we probably won't be getting a new game. If they decide to make one it'll be based off the second movie, but I don't see us getting any remakes or sequels to games like Revenge of the Flying Dutchman or Battle for Bikini Bottom.

Yeah but wouldn't it be awesome if they remade battle for bikini bottom?

Battle of Bikini Bottom is the only NIckelodeon game I have played and genuinely liked. The rest are absolutely awful as far as I'm concerned, and chances are, a remake of that game will probably be the only good thing to ever come out of them...

Of course, it's not as if there is a demand for a game anyways

Yeah but wouldn't it be awesome if they remade battle for bikini bottom?

You mean like a port like the collections for PS3 that are just PS2 games? Or like a totally new game called Battle for Bikini Bottom? Because no one would buy a port. It's a decade old. I played that game when I was like 9 and I have no desire to go back to it and I doubt anyone else my age does either, and kids have a lot more games at their disposal now than they did back then.

They can just totally remake the game for the new cycle of systems and I guess that'd be fine, but there's still no reason for it.

You mean like a port like the collections for PS3 that are just PS2 games? Or like a totally new game called Battle for Bikini Bottom? Because no one would buy a port. It's a decade old. I played that game when I was like 9 and I have no desire to go back to it and I doubt anyone else my age does either, and kids have a lot more games at their disposal now than they did back then.

They can just totally remake the game for the new cycle of systems and I guess that'd be fine, but there's still no reason for it.

1st off No I mean a remake. As in better graphics,fixed bugs and maybe bonus content! It worked for Megaman X ( Maverick Hunter X)

1st off No I mean a remake. As in better graphics,fixed bugs and maybe bonus content! It worked for Megaman X ( Maverick Hunter X)

Yeah, so a port. No, that's not gonna happen. There's no demand for it.

LCP's mario styled games weren't that appealing to me. Of course something like BfBB would be lovely, I love task games. A BfBB 2 would be great (a remake is unneeded since the game was already pretty good). But if the 2nd game is short like I heard Plankton's Robotic Revenge was, than I rather not have a new game. Revenge of the Flying Dutchman was really fun so it doesn't need to be remade either. If anything there should (and probably will be) a Sponge Out of Water game.

LCP's mario styled games weren't that appealing to me. Of course something like BfBB would be lovely, I love task games. A BfBB 2 would be great (a remake is unneeded since the game was already pretty good). But if the 2nd game is short like I heard Plankton's Robotic Revenge was, than I rather not have a new game. Revenge of the Flying Dutchman was really fun so it doesn't need to be remade either. If anything there should (and probably will be) a Sponge Out of Water game.

Well, actually, a game that's pretty good does warrant a remake. Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Shadow of Colossus/Ico, God of War, and Ducktales (to name a few) all got remakes for the PS3 (or the current gen, in Ducktales' case). It's just that it has to have a big enough following, and I don't think Spongebob games have a big enough following for a remake.