• Advertisement

Sailor Moon

NegiSpongie

I too can't wait for the Viz Media dub. They also revealed the new English cast today.

Stephanie Sheh as Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

Kate Higgins as Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury

Cristina Vee as Rei Hino/Sailor Mars

Amanda C. Miller as Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter

Cherami Leigh as Minako Aino/Sailor Venus

Robbie Daymond as Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask

Michelle Ruff as Luna

Johnny Yong Bosch as Artemis

Danielle Nicole as Naru Osaka

Ben Diskin as Gurio Umino

Tara Platt as Ikuko Tsukino

Keith Silverstein as Kenji Tsukino

Nicolas Roye as Shingo Tsukino

Cindy Robinson as Queen Beryl

Todd Haberkorn as Jadeite

Liam O'Brien as Nephrite

Lucien Dodge as Zoicite

Patrick Seitz as Kunzite

This was that show that I always knew about, yet never actually watched. Looks like cheesy fun from the clips I've seen though.

Pretty much what this guy said. I always keep hearing about it but somehow it always alluded me.

To anyone that's seen it: if I watched it now for the first time would I think it's really dated? Or has it held up like DBZ?

I say you should give it a try. The anime is old yes since it came out in the 90s, but it's help up like DBZ since it's remained popular after all these years. You may actually like it. Though if I were you, I'd watch the original sub version, at least until the new Viz Media dub comes out.

Pretty much what this guy said. I always keep hearing about it but somehow it always alluded me.

To anyone that's seen it: if I watched it now for the first time would I think it's really dated? Or has it held up like DBZ?

I'm watching it now for the first time actually and I think the original Japanese version (and likely this new Viz dub) have held up like DBZ. The DIC dub however...not likely the case (which is why I try to stay the hell away from it lol).