• Advertisement

Death Grips

Doctor Sex

Yeah the songs on Government Plates sounded all to the same. Haven't heard Niggas On the Moon tho.

it's more of the same but with bjork you kno. 

big dipper was pretty cul even but

i dont know how jenny death will be 

Government Plates = NoTM > Jenny Death > The Money Store > Exmilitary imo

Haven't listened to NLDW enough to have an opinion on it, maybe because I don't want to have a picture of an erection on my computer

^You're probably the only one i've seen who thinks NOTM and Government Plates are the best. Interesting. You should hear NLDW. Some of their heaviest beats are on there, and I looooove "Artificial Death in the West".

I got tickets to their Union Transfer show in Philly on July. I GOT THE COCONUTS BITCHHHH

^You're probably the only one i've seen who thinks NOTM and Government Plates are the best. Interesting. You should hear NLDW. Some of their heaviest beats are on there, and I looooove "Artificial Death in the West".

I got tickets to their Union Transfer show in Philly on July. I GOT THE COCONUTS BITCHHHH

Most people on /mu/ think NoTM is the best

It's still hard for me to rank the albums, though. Those two are the ones I've been listening to the most lately, but hey, I love all of them

Most people on /mu/ think NoTM is the best

It's still hard for me to rank the albums, though. Those two are the ones I've been listening to the most lately, but hey, I love all of them

Yeah, they don't really have anything i'd consider below average, or at least good. ExMilitary was my favorite for a while (Floyd/Flag/Jane's Addiction/Magma samples <3)...then I heard Jenny Death. I hope they do more noise-psych guitar based stuff like "On GP".

I like them, but I can't fucking STAND death grips jokes. I hate telling people I like them and them making some retarded joke. They're extremely talented and unique, what's so funny about that?

I agree completely, though I get a good laugh or two out of some of the memes. They really are a unique and talented group, which is more than I can say for a good chunk of modern indie/Pitchfork-hyped shite.