• Advertisement

FIFA World Cup 2014

Clappy

All we need is a Ghana Portugal tie for the auto spot, so it shouldn't be too hard.

We've needed teams to tie in the past and it hasn't worked out for us. You can never be too sure mang.

So out of the 8 teams remaining who do you think is the favorite?

I think it's either Germany, Costa Rica, or the Dutch. All have looked rather impressive, more so the latter than the formers, which is why I'm pulling for the Dutch over everyone else that's left. I also wouldn't count out Argentina in this discussion as well.

This gonna sound weird but I think Costa Rica and Colombia will continue to upset. They're the only teams to not struggle in a match so far. Even the Dutch and Germany looked pathetic in their round of 16 matches. As for Brazil and Argentina they don't look like World Cup winning teams.

This gonna sound weird but I think Costa Rica and Colombia will continue to upset. They're the only teams to not struggle in a match so far. Even the Dutch and Germany looked pathetic in their round of 16 matches. As for Brazil and Argentina they don't look like World Cup winning teams.

You have a point for Costa Rica and Colombia, but I think both will lose in this round. However, if Costa Rica beats the Dutch, then I'll have a change of heart and probably pull for Costa Rica to win it all. I'm not counting Costa Rica out despite what I just said since Rodriguez has been the best player in the tournament. I think Brazil will probably beat Colombia since I think they are the better team. Argentina is too talented to be underperforming as much as they have which is why I'm not counting them out. Germany is beating the French right now and I don't see that changing with the way France has been playing today.