• Advertisement

FIFA World Cup 2014

Clappy

Glad to see the U.S. won even though that was far from a perfect soccer game.  Ghana should have won that game with the amount of time they dominated in terms of possession.  That was more luck than anything else, but I'm not complaining.  Let's just hope Portugal plays as poorly as they did against Germany and we might have an actual shot of advancing out of the group stages.

Glad to see the U.S. won even though that was far from a perfect soccer game.  Ghana should have won that game with the amount of time they dominated in terms of possession.  That was more luck than anything else, but I'm not complaining.  Let's just hope Portugal plays as poorly as they did against Germany and we might have an actual shot of advancing out of the group stages.

Let's hope the US doesn't play as poorly as they did against Ghana, though. That match would be terrible.

Let's hope the US doesn't play as poorly as they did against Ghana, though. That match would be terrible.

We could try to play an all defensive game and score on counter attacks but we all saw the hamstring injuries they picked up

So let me get this straight. USA needs to beat or tie Germany to advance? What happens if USA loses and the Portugal-Ghana winner? How do they break that tie?

So let me get this straight. USA needs to beat or tie Germany to advance? What happens if USA loses and the Portugal-Ghana winner? How do they break that tie?

Rift in the universe. Sends everyone back in time to make sure the US wins against Portugal.

Read the rulebook, dude.

Well that's bull. Even though we beat Ghana?

Actually if Ghana /Portugal wins and we lose to Germany we'll have the same amount of points of the winner of that game.  Then it would go to goal difference so lets hope Ghana/Portgual don't score a lot of goals and we might have a chance of going through