• Advertisement

FIFA World Cup 2014

Clappy

Ah yes that event once every four years where Americans are super happy if they only win more than one tournament game. It's also the only time of the year I can honestly say I pay super close attention to soccer. Something about this tournament just makes me super excited for a sport that I can honestly say doesn't promote a reaction from me the rest of the time.

Btw, I also am rooting for Italy when I'm not rooting for the U.S. of A. Huge fan of Mario Balotelli as a player. Always exciting.

I know nothing about soccer but the World Cup is great. I'd probably enjoy soccer if I gave it a chance but everyone only ever talks about the World Cup so it seems like too much effort to follow it regularly.

Rooting for Italy and France at the moment, but that'll probably change when I start watching and I get to know the teams better.

I love soccer and I love the world cup. I enjoy watching all the teams but im rooting for Greece the most. Also go team USA but they got a tough group. I also see Croatia being the dark horse of the tournament.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if even Ghana beats USA. I give us only a five percent chance of moving out of the group stage.

Yeah they beat us last world cup. Hopefully our 5 game win streak means something

It means we'll get our asses kicked definitely by Germany and Portugal.

Damn Spain got there asses kicked 5-1 to Holland

That match was brutal for Spain. Especially since they only gave up two goals when they won it all in 2010.

Oh man, Germany v. Portugal was great. Mueller was on fire and Pepe getting a red card was hilarious. I think I'm adding Germany to my list of teams to root for.

I think US can get out of the group if Portugal continue like this

The Nigeria v. Iran match made me angry lol. Nigeria kept getting so close to scoring but just kept on missing. I didn't understand what happened when the Iranian goalie let the ball slip out his hands then one of his teammates attempted to clear it and it went into the goal. I don't know why they disallowed it.

Heartbreaking loss for Ghana, US sure got lucky

Yeah, that first goal killed it for them, and when they equalized, they thought they were back in it, then the US was like 'nawwww we didn't do all this work to tie' then scored that corner.