• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

Rock-a-Bye Bivalve:

Well sadly, this is my least favourite Season 3 episode, but it's still not THAT bad and it didnt make my ''Top 10 least favorite episodes'' list, what bugs me about thie episode is just about Spongebob & Patrick being a couple and all, everything besides that, it had alot of great moments, Patrick's ''Job'' wathcing Tv, Jr's diapers, Spongebob's hard work taking care of Jr and patrick being a jerk not helping or caring, the ending was really hilarious, when Patrick said ''Lets Have another''.

Grade: 7.8/10 (C+)

Well I think that's all of the reviews besides That70sguy and Steel Sponge (CF please post the name of the episode you want on Saturday I will not post my review on Saturday because i'm at a wedding)

A Pal For Gary

It's okay, but I think it needed more jokes.

Gary fighting PF was cool and all, but I missed the humor in this one.

I also think they could have ended it with SpongeBob saying PF wasn't a good pet after all.

He kept being mean to Gary even untill the end where PF tries to eat him.

Final Grade C+

A Pal For Gary was a mediocre episode. I was surprised it was made in the first place, really. Very forgettable, and there's not much to say of it at all for that reason.

Final Grade: D

A Pal For Gary: It was pretty good, but I thought Spongebob was being really stupid when he didn't recognize gary. I did kinda like Puffy Fluffy, despite being creepy as hell in its monster form. At least Gary got some more spotlight though.

Overall Grade: B

A Pal For Gary

This was a decent episode, it had some funny parts, I liked the way Spongebob said enchalatas, but other than that this episode doesn't really stand out and Spongebob was REALLY out of character in this one.

Final Grade: 7.1/10 C-

A Pal For Gary

This episode is extremely underrated. I love it, it was full of action and humor. The plot was good and could be passed as a season 2-3 plot. Puffy Fluffy was a good character, Spongebob was out of character and I can see how that would put people off the episode. But overall it was a fun episode that isn't a classic Spongebob episode but is a standout episode of the post classic seasons.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8.5/10, 87%, Amazing

Storytime it's your turn next Saturday

I think I was supposed to choose an episode today, I chose the episode that made Spongebob popular:

"Something Smells"

This is a great episode, filled with some of the best moments in Spongebob history, Patrick's story of the ugly barnacle was classic and i'd recommend this episode to anybody who hasn't seen Spongebob. 10/10 A+

Something Smells:

Pretty good episode. My favorite part was When Patrick said Spongebob needed to get this off his chest and that Octopus thing appeared. Oh and Patrick's Ugly Barnacle Story was pure gold. Spongebob's Smell didn't bug me and was actually funny at some parts like when he knocked the Band over. I hope they show the deleted line Squidward has at the end someday where he says," Ugly and Smelly, two for one."

Grade: A

Something Smells:

Pretty good episode. My favorite part was When Patrick said Spongebob needed to get this off his chest and that Octopus thing appeared. Oh and Patrick's Ugly Barnacle Story was pure gold. We also see the Movie Place for the first time (I think). I hope they show the deleted line Squidward has at the end someday where he says," Ugly and Smelly, two for one."

Grade: A

I think the first appearance of the movie theatre was in the episode "F.U.N." but this was the first episode where they showed the whole theatre.