• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

6 hours ago, Katniss said:

I'm so excited that the newest Spider-Man movie is going to have a black love interest for Peter? <3

Oh, I thought there wouldn't be a love interest thing in new Spider-Man movie from what I've heard lmao but that sounds good, even though I prefer Mary Jane as his love interest but that has been done in Raimi's Spider-Man anyway lmao, so no need to make her his love interest again.

56 minutes ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

Ok

blogentry-4543-0-25310500-1471555940.jpg

Pretty cool shirt

48 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Marvel or DC?

Marvel <3333333333333333

I've been a Marvel boy ever since i was watching reruns of 90s Spider-Man, X-Men, Hulk and Fantastic 4 when I was a kid and thanks to MCU and Fox's X-Men; I've been introcuded to more cool stories and characters (Deadpool, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Black Panther, Scarlett Witch, Quicksilver, Luke Cage, Ant-Man, The Punisher, Elektra, Vision, Hawkeye, Thor) and I've been buying their comics ever since January. I still like DC tho and I've been following DC more than ever before but Marvel is and will always be just so special to me :wub:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cha said:

Top 5 favorite Marvel superheroes and top 5 favorite Marvel supervillains?

Tough tough tough tough tough

Superheroes:

1. Spider-Man/Captain America tied

2. Scarlett Witch

3. Professor X (ok, he usually uses his words more than his skills but still counts (d) )

4. Gambit

5. Black Widow

The list can be changed. Too many Marvel heroes I adore

Villains:

1. Magneto

2. Loki

3. Purple Man

4. Green Goblin

5. Ultron