• Advertisement

Weekly plug.dj Parties

Wumbo

Hey guys! Remember Turntable parties? Well, why don't we do the same thing with plug.dj? Like Turntable, but your second-favourite Canadian (let's face it, SOF is number 1) is able to attend! I'm thinking we could have them Friday nights at 8 PM EST, possibly starting tonight if enough people are interested! How does it sound?

(Link to SBC/SBM room here.)

• Like 5

will be there..if i wanted to know how to use this stuff :P

You need a Facebook, Twitter, or Gmail account. You can sign up with any one of those.

It's pretty much just a place for playing music with people from SBC and SBM.

Guest Long Timmy

Hey guys,

So I'm kind of wondering what the deal is with these parties. For some reason, plug.dj parties don't appear to be catching on like Turntable parties did. Is it the timing? The website?

I've found the place rather inactive as well.

Well i think it's probably got something to do with the timing and some odd mentality. When there are more people there, people seem to want to come, but when there are fewer, not so many people want to join and the party quickly fizzles out. Perhaps a different time/day would be better, but I think really the best times for these are during winter break type dealies, when no one has to be awake in the morning. 

• Like 1