• Advertisement

Transformers: Age of Extinction

Clappy

...damn you Wahlberg and Dinobots.  Looks like I'm going to have to burn a hole in my wallet again.

In all seriousness, 1 > 3 > 2

Original was a great popcorn flick, Revenge of the Fallen sucked massively, and Dark of the Moon I found rather boring.

I personally thought Revenge of the Fallen was better than Dark of the Moon, honestly. At least RotF stuck more in my mind than DotM did. I totally forgot what DotM was all about until looking it up again earlier, I even forgot Megan Fox wasn't even in it. This, on the other hand, looks like it could be pretty decent and I'll more than likely catch it on one of my many movie trips.

I personally thought Revenge of the Fallen was better than Dark of the Moon, honestly. At least RotF stuck more in my mind than DotM did. I totally forgot what DotM was all about until looking it up again earlier, I even forgot Megan Fox wasn't even in it. This, on the other hand, looks like it could be pretty decent and I'll more than likely catch it on one of my many movie trips.

Dark of the Moon also had the horribad acting of Rosie Huntington-Whitley replacing Megan Fox and Patrick Dempsey working with the Decepticons. I only remember that and Shia LaBeouf wasting away his potential.

Mark Wahlberg > Shia Labeouf. This seems very promising, my brother in law is a huge Transformers fan so we'll probably go watch this at the movies.

Hate to break it to ya Jelly, but Shia LaBeouf is still in this. We won't actually see him, but he's apparently voicing one of the new Autobots in this.

Dark of the Moon also had the horribad acting of Rosie Huntington-Whitley replacing Megan Fox and Patrick Dempsey working with the Decepticons. I only remember that and Shia LaBeouf wasting away his potential.

Hate to break it to ya Jelly, but Shia LaBeouf is still in this. We won't actually see him, but he's apparently voicing one of the new Autobots in this.

lol really? But I thought he wasn't gonna be in it cuz he declined the part but he's going to voice over anyway? Why not have him in the movie like normal then? 

Going to see this today. All the feedback I've heard from this is incredibly negative (outside of OMJ and an IRL friend). Needless to say, I am very curious.

Can't be as dull and dim as Dark of the Moon, can it?

From what I've heard, it totally can be. Michael Bay still tries to add a semblance of plot and character development/interaction even though he shouldn't be doing that because he's terrible at it.