• Advertisement

You state, I discuss

SpongeyKid

Spongebob (character)

SpongeBob is my favorite character in any TV show. He is just so lovable and fun. His personality is just awesome and him being naive makes him even more better. I love the fact that he tries to make friends with everybody and the fact that he has so many interests is great. He loves Krabby Batties, Karate, Jellyfishing, Bubbles etc.

SpongeBob is above all characters in the history of TV. Infinity/10 :D

3DS

I've actually never had a 3DS before but my brother has one. He's in love with it and takes great care of it. I myself have never wanted one because they don't appeal to me. I actually think the DSi is much better for other reasons. I think the 3D effect isn't very well and I'm honestly not a fan of the 3DS.

Wii

I used to have a Wii when I was younger and I do miss it :( I also miss the games it used to have especially Mario Kart and Super Smash. The Wii system is overall classic but as for the controller, it sucks. Badly. I mean that it's really hard to use and with you swinging it around, you can hurt someone.

School lunches.

School lunches are actually not half bad. It really just depends on what they're giving. Like today, I actually ate their cheese sticks.

Good Lunch:

PB and J

Cheese Sticks

Chicken Fingers

Bad Lunch:

Pizza (Only school Pizza)

Chicken

Rice and meat (wtf?? Why serve us this?)

It's Eeeeehhhhhhhhh............ for me.

Pokemon

Pokemon is childhood for me. I love all of the episodes, and cards and toys etc. I have to catch up with the newest region though. Anyways, I actually still have many of the collectable stuff like the cards. I also love some games like Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Stadium :)

And if I had to pick my fav Pokemon, it'd be Charizard.