• Advertisement

You state, I discuss

SpongeyKid

Stewie Griffin (If you watched Family Guy)

I don't watch Family Guy but I'm very familiar with Stewie of course. I think his head shape is funny and from the very few episodes I've seen from the show, he seems a bit mean but very funny :)

I don't watch Family Guy but I'm very familiar with Stewie of course. I think his head shape is funny and from the very few episodes I've seen from the show, he seems a bit mean but very funny :)

He is not mean, he is an evil genius. And yes, he is hilarious. VICTORY IS MINE!!!

What do you think of cats?

he looks like he knows hes going to have a fun death? :P

If that's his definition of a "fun death", then...... oh my goodness :P

He is not mean, he is an evil genius. And yes, he is hilarious. VICTORY IS MINE!!!

What do you think of cats?

Cats? I don't really want one, because I'm more into dogs, but if there's a cat in the house where I'm visiting, I'll play with it. I also do think they're cute :)

That's something Roadie would say? :P

Good thinking. Roadie scares me with all his dark comments/thinking  :l

post-movie Mr. Krabs

Post-Movie Krabs is basically exactly like Pre-Movie Mr. Krabs except a bit more greedy. He has done selfish things throughout ALL the seasons, pre and post. He has always been selfish and only thinking about himself. Yet, it now seems like he has no heart in Post-Movie. Or he had more of it in pre.

Jelly. 

I think jelly is rather...... different. I like it though. It makes for a great snack, and it's just fun to poke it. Jelly is also a funny word. Just think about it....... "jelly" :P

2012 was a blast on SBM.

On topic, discuss SBM! (LOL I don't know what I'm thinking...)

SBM is great, and that's all I gotta say. 

Jelly (SBC member)

Ok, I think that's you :)

Jelly: I may have only been here a little while, but I see you around many times and from what I've seen, you're a very nice member. Your posts are fun to read and I hope to get to know you even better in the future! :D

• Like 1