• Advertisement

Important Response

Steel Sponge

Alright guys. If anybody pops another wheely with this joke spin-off fad/trend/gig/thing in under 168 hours and 59 minutes, I'll see what I can do.

I'll see what I can do to take action. I can pretty much purchase a Cashier position and see if I can relocate these joke spin-offs to the Industrial Park. It's sad that I'm pulling over for this controversy, and it's really sad to see this sponge of steel to end being crazy driven.

And those are my two cents to give about this. Steel Sponge out. Peace.

• Like 1

Alright guys. If anybody pops another wheely with this joke spin-off fad/trend/gig/thing in under 168 hours and 59 minutes, I'll see what I can do.

I'll see what I can do to take action. I can pretty much purchase a Cashier position and see if I can relocate these joke spin-offs to the Industrial Park. It's sad that I'm pulling over for this controversy, and it's really sad to see this sponge of steel to end being crazy driven.

And those are my two cents to give about this. Steel Sponge out. Peace.

You realize you can't do that right? :P 

They aren't against the rules. Truth be told, I could have moved them at anytime. Did I? No. Now seriously guys just forget about this. Repeating opinions that we've heard 100 times before is not going to help anything. Now then, to save the trouble of fighting, I'm moving this to the Locker. Please don't start useless threads like this. Thanks. :)

• Like 1