• Advertisement

SBC Parodies

So Sejima

Patrick In The Past/ Break A Foot!

Patrick dreams about the first episode but with different character roles. pariodies my spin off Patrick In The Future!

Everyone of Break A Leg gets foot pains from dancing gangnam style, and decides to ban dancing unless its a contest thats city wide or higher. pariodies Break A Leg

• Like 1

The Fool Bunch/S(laves)BU

Cha and her other fool friends go on an adventure into fool land in their imaginations until OMJ pops up and says this 34778057.jpg. Cha exits her imagination and gets in a giant hamster bubblewith her friends. Then they all die. At the funeral i do rude things, get tomatos thrown at me, and i wake up realizing it was a bad dream!parodies the darkstar bunch!

OMJ is using all the SBC users as slaves and the slaves start a rebellion. After a team up and horrible experiences, everyone dies. OMJ is free from a spell, and the spell demon is killed, and everyone returns to their lives, somehow alive again. parodies S(lums)BU!

• Like 2

D'oh! forgot to post a new episode yesterday. If you want me to do a certain spinoff PM me.From every sunday after a new episode, to the day before a new episode.

Pre Fiction: Imposter SOF finds SOF. They decide to fight but being opposites nobody wins. They team up to destroy everything until ACS's flight simulator ruins their plans and the SOF's kill ACS.

Potty's Talk Show: Potty and Patchy reverse roles for a show. Potty is successful and Patchy is jealous. Patchy kills Potty, replacing Potty with the crack-ful Narrator who likes monkeys and is still brainwashed

• Like 1

wow 3 episodes since March well here's #4: JJS And Crew Get Arrested/ Gary And His Friends Under-Sea Troubles (GAHFUST for short)

JJS and his crew of riffers are happy. They riff stuff for joy all the time and it was funny at first. Then after a while people got upset of some riffs that are taken too far. They are taken to a police station where they are arrested until they reveal they were bribed to do it by someone anonymous. Trophy and his crew of OMJ and CDCB find that it's JCM in a cameo and OMJ takes him down for all the times he died in JCMovies. Then the riffers lived normal lives in SBC.

Gary and his crew get stuck inside a circle of salt everywhere they go. They realize it was Plankton's doing then they go defeat him when Squidward steps on him while arguing to Squilliam about something. The gang get into more trouble with them always accidentally being saved until, Skodwarde kills them because let's face it, I should've added Skodwarde earlier. Then Gary wakes up realizing it was a nightmare. He then goes to do whatever a snail does on a Thursday

• Like 2