• Advertisement

Jobs for Plankton and Squidward

Cha

We all know that both characters dislike their jobs. Plankton being the owner of the Chum Bucket and Squidward being a cashier at the Krusty Krab. Plankton's dream job is to steal the formula so he can have a successful business. While Squidward's is to have a booming career as a clarinet player/artist. They may or may not reach these goals, so how about a different career for these boys?

My list for Squidward.

I take that back, Squidward doesn't fail at being an artist. We've seen in countless episodes how realistic some of his paintings and statues can be. For example take Bubble Buddy Returns or Squidward the UnFriendly Ghost. Both are prime examples of his work. He even had one of his artist pieces in a museum. I don't really see him being an art teacher again like in Artist Unknown. He was good, but as we all know, SpongeBob was better. As long as Squiddy doesn't just paint himself all the time, I can really see him in a career of painting or sculpturing.

Food. Squidward has some pretty fancy food at his home. In Nautical Naughty Neighbors, he made a beautiful cake. And in No Nose Knows, we saw his imported cheese. Clearly he has a taste for the fine foods in life. I'd like to see him cook more and really show his talents on the show. Chum Fricassee doesn't count too much because the recipe wasn't his own, it was his grandma's.

Other careers for Squidward could include music composing, but he really didn't make his symphony on his own. It was because SpongeBob and Patrick distracted him that he made one so well.

Oh and of course...

In Hello Bikini Bottom, Squidward played the clarinet perfectly. So after some 14+ years of practicing, it's maybe finally paying off? I think we need more examples of Squidward's clarinet playing in our current season to confirm this. Because as we all know, character development like this doesn't continue for long.

Plankton: (Wait, how does Plankton even earn money to keep the place he has?.... Moving on... :P)

From what I remember in Move It Or Loose It, Plankton was selling a bunch of his gadgets for cash. (He even stated that this could have been a good job for him). I can understand why he wouldn't want a career in this. Plankton probably wouldn't want anyone to have his inventions and possibly steal credit for making them.

• Like 1

I think Squidward could be sucessful at a job such as Home Renovating/Decorating for people's houses, since he always seems to have his own home well furbished.

• Like 3

Like teenj said, Squidward could work well in the Renovating Department. Just look at how nice his house looks!

8rb4XzZ.png

q216pyz.png

TMeGpG9.png

Plankton, on the other hand, I guess should just take the New Leaf route and open up a gift shop. :P

• Like 1