• Advertisement

ASK PREZ

President Squidward

3 minutes ago, Someone said:

UGh yeahh i missed so much stuff (and ofc all of you guys XD) imma try and catch up. I'm good! Kinda bored and just finished an art homework for my art college :3  

Im happy to hear you're at an art college since I love your art a lot! I've been alright but been going through some bad health mentally and still having severe Tourette's and OCD the past few years but it got worse a bit last year. I'm doing okay right now but I'm also bored too XD

Albert visits Beatrice’s place for a party. They both wait an hour, and then Chris shows up. They wait another two minutes and Denise, Ernest, and Fabian all show up at once. Two weeks later one-half of Greg shows itself. Another week later the second half comes. Along with it comes Harry, Ingrid, Joshua, Karla, Lemmy, and Monica. After another six hours what will be the color of the average partygoer’s house?

6 hours ago, dmandaboi said:

Albert visits Beatrice’s place for a party. They both wait an hour, and then Chris shows up. They wait another two minutes and Denise, Ernest, and Fabian all show up at once. Two weeks later one-half of Greg shows itself. Another week later the second half comes. Along with it comes Harry, Ingrid, Joshua, Karla, Lemmy, and Monica. After another six hours what will be the color of the average partygoer’s house?

your mother