• Advertisement

Gordok's Top 20 BEST Spongebob Episodes

Hello there! A while ago, I created a Bottom 20 Episodes list, as well as 5 of the worst ones from the first 3 seasons. Now, however, I'm going to make a list involving the best episodes of Spongebob! Because, even though it has had its bad episodes, it also has many excellent episodes, too! So, I'm going to share with you all my top 20 BEST Spongebob Episodes!

20: Help Wanted

So, to kick off the Top 20, we have Help Wanted! Ah, the episode that started it all. This is an episode where we are introduced to most of the characters. This episode may not have given me many laughs, but it did have a simple, but excellent plot!

The episode begins with the narrator introducing the characters, before having Spongebob get ready to apply for a job at the Krusty Krab.

  French Narrator: Ah, the sea. So fascinating. So wonderful. Here, we see Bikini Bottom, teeming with life. [shows from left to right Patrick's, Squidward's, and SpongeBob's houses. Zooms in on SpongeBob's house] Home to one of my favorite creatures, SpongeBob SquarePants. Yes, of course he lives in a pineapple, you silly. [spongeBob's alarm sounds; he wakes, but is unaffected by the annoying sound, and with a smile turns it off. He climbs from his bed to a ladder leading to a diving board]

  SpongeBob: Today's the big day, Gary!

  Gary: Meow.

  SpongeBob: [Jumps on the diving board] Look at me, I'm… [Jumps up, and leaves his underwear behind] nakeeeeeeeeeed! [Lands inside pants, walks over to exercise room. His head pops out of the top of his pants] Got to be in top physical condition for today, Gary.

One he heads in front of the Krusty Krab, he starts to fear that he may not be good enough. And this is when Patrick comes in.

  Patrick: Where do you think you're going?

  SpongeBob: I was just…

  Patrick: No you're not. You're going to the Krusty Krab and get that job!

  SpongeBob: I can't, don't you see? I'm not good enough!

  Patrick: Whose first words were "may I take your order"?

  SpongeBob: Mine were.

  Patrick: Who made a spatula out of toothpicks in wood shop?

  SpongeBob: I did.

  Patrick: [Grimaces and contorts twice while trying to come up with a good third line] Whos a, uh... whos uhh. oh! who's a big yellow cube with holes?

  SpongeBob: I am!

  Patrick: Who's ready?

  SpongeBob: I'm ready!

  SpongeBob: I'm ready!

  SpongeBob: I'M READY! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!

Once he heads to the Krusty Krab, we get introduced to Mr. Krabs and Squidward as Spongebob attempts to apply.

·  SpongeBob: Permission to come aboard, captain! [deep voice] Ive been training my whole life for the day I could join the Krusty Krew, [normal voice] And now Im ready. [spongeBob trips on a nail stuck in the floorboard. His fall causes him to bounce against the ceiling, SpongeBob shouts and blurts incomprehensibly while his bounces and ricochets around the building accelerate. He then rolls to a stop at the feet of Squidward and Mr. Krabs] So, uh, when do I start?

·  Mr. Krabs: Well lad, it looks like you don't even have your sea legs.

·  SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, please. Ill prove Im fry cook material. Ask Squidward, he'll vouch for me. [Mr. Krabs and Squidward quickly walk away from SpongeBob]

·  Squidward: [deep breath] No. [Mr. Krabs winks. They head back to SpongeBob]

And then Mr. Krabs gives Spongebob a little test, which is to get what sounds like a super techy spatula that supposedly doesn’t exist.

·  Mr. Krabs: Well lad, well give you a test, and if you pass, youll be on the Krusty Krew! Go out and fetch me ... [spongeBob takes out a notepad] ...a, uh, hydrodynamic spatula... [spongeBob quickly jots down what he says] with, um, port-and-starboard-attachments, [more scribbling] and, uh... turbo drive! [more scribbling] And dont come back till you get one! [Mr. Krabs puts a Krusty Krab crew hat on SpongeBob. SpongBob sees how he looks in a mirror, there are sparkles on his hat, and he has a huge, satisfied smile]

·  SpongeBob: [saluting Krabs] Aye aye, captain! [reading] One hydrodynamic spatula, with port-and-starboard attachments, turbo drive, coming right up, Sir!

·  Mr. Krabs: Carry on! [spongeBob leaves] Well never see that lubber again.

·  Squidward: Youre terrible! A hydro-what? [squidward and Mr. Krabs laugh.]

But, as soon as Spongebob leaves, Squiddy and Krabs stop laughing as they see 5 buses come by. Krabs recognizes the scent as the scent of anchovies when suddenly…

·  [Anchovies get out of the buses and rush inside the Krusty Krab, crowding, repeating the word "meep" over and over again]

·  Squidward: Please, please, quiet! [anchovies stop talking] Is this any way to behave, hmmm?

·  Anchovy: Eat!

·  Squidward: Could we show a little decency and form a neat, single file line in front of the register? [The anchovies are quiet at first, then pick up the boat, as their cries of "meep!" become more intense.]

And now both Squidward and Krabs are stuck in the boat, trying to get away from all the anchovies. They think they’re screwed when Spongebob flies in with…

SpongeBob: Permission to come aboard captain! Da da da da da da da! Da da da da da da da da da da! Did someone order a spatula? [squidward and Krabs are shocked] Thats right! One hydrodynamic spatula with [two spatulas pop out on the sides of the previous one] port-and-starboard attachments, and lets not forget the turbo drive! [the two extending spatulas twirl around]

And then Spongebob cooks and serves the anchovies, burger after burger, while a VERY amusing song plays. After all the fish are finished eating and are well fed, Krabs cheers for Spongebob and hires him as his new fry cook.

·  Mr. Krabs: That was the finest fast foodsmanship Ive ever seen, Mr. SquarePants! Welcome aboard! [Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob a name tag]

·  Squidward: But, but Mr. Krabs...

·  Mr. Krabs: Three cheers for SpongeBob! Hip-hip!

·  Squidward: [weakly] Hooray, Mr.-

·  Mr. Krabs: Hip-hip!

·  Squidward: [quickly] Hooray,

·  Mr. Krabs: Hip-hip!

·  Squidward: [quickly] Hooray. Mr. Krabs!

·  Mr. Krabs: I'll be in my quarters, counting up the booty. [He wheels a wheelbarrow piled with an enormous stack of cash to his office.]

Overall, this was a very good way to start the show. Although I didn’t laugh very much (I generally don’t search for humor in these episodes), the plot was creative, we got introduced to the characters, and the episode overall was perfect. Plus the music that played while Spongebob served the patties was kinda funny.

·  [Patrick enters]

·  Patrick: Good morning, Krusty Krew!

·  Squidward: What would you like to order, Patrick?

·  Patrick: One Krabby Patty, please. [spongeBob flies back to the kitchen using his spatula and a score of Krabby Patties is immediately fired through the servery, which collide with Patrick and send him flying out of the Krusty Krab. Cuts to Krusty Krab exterior; crashing noises]

·  Patrick: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

·  Squidward: Mr. Krabs! Mr. KRABS!!! [calmly and singing] Mr. Krabs, come see your new employeeeeeeeee!

Hint for the next episode: An upgrade to the Krusty Krab!

• Like 1

Help Wanted was a great episode. #19 is Krusty Towers?

Krusty Towers is an honorable mention. A BIG one!

Krusty Towers? Band geeks? Selling out?

Again, it's an honorable mention. Band Geeks is higher on this list. It's not Selling Out.

uhuwmSELLING OUT?

It's not Selling Out.

Number 19: Skill Crane

A lot of people may not expect to hear this, but Season 4 has to be my second favorite season because, like the first 3 seasons, it has many good, creative, and even funny episodes (except for Squid Wood and All That Glitters). This happens to be one of them.

In this episode, a business man comes to the Krusty Krab door, making Mr. Krabs believe that he’s a tax collector.

Mr. Krabs: What? Guy in a suit? No, it's a tax collector! [jumps inside SpongeBob] Hide us, SpongeBob! [takes the register in with him] We'll just walk non-schelauntly to the real exit.

He hides until the man reveals himself to be a vending salesman who happens to be selling a skill crane (one of those crane games where you collect a toy using a metal claw).

·  R.A. Penny Pincher: Bring it in, boys.

·  Mr. Krabs: That's it, set her down easy.

·  R.A. Penny Pincher: Here are the keys, Mr. Krabs. Happy vending!

·  Squidward: What is it?

·  Mr. Krabs: Only the greatest money maker since the Krabby Patty. Gentlemen, meet skill crane.

·  SpongeBob: Ooh, skill crane.

·  Mr. Krabs: At a quarter a pop, this thing will pay for itself in no time.

And so, he offers his two employees a try on the machine.

·  Mr. Krabs: Step up boys. First one's free. [takes out two golden coins]

·  SpongeBob: Thanks, Mr. Krabs. [takes coin]

·  Squidward: No thanks, I'll pass.

·  Mr. Krabs: C'mon, Squidward, you know you want to.

·  Squidward: [sighs] Okay, if you insist. [takes coin and puts it in his pocket] Thanks.

·  Mr. Krabs: Squidward! In the machine.

·  Squidward: All right, all right. [puts coin in machine and moves crane] Oh, boy, what fun. [crane almost pulls out a dinosaur]

·  Skill Crane: You lose!

·  Squidward: [suddenly goes berserk] Did you see that, SpongeBob? I almost got that on my first try!

·  Mr. Krabs: [satisfied] My work here is done.

At first, Squidward seems uninterested. But, when Spongebob continues to play the skill crane (in which he always wins)…

SpongeBob: [skill crane makes the sound of a winner. SpongeBob walks by with a blue prize animal from the skill crane] Hey, Squidward. [skill crane makes the sound of a winner. SpongeBob walks by with a rabbit from the skill crane] Hey, Squidward. [skill crane makes the sound of a winner. SpongeBob walks by with a two-headed pink prize animal from the skill crane] Hey, Squidward.

Squidward becomes tempted. And then this creepy scene comes up!

Skill Crane: (zooms in on the claw) [distinct scratchy voice] Squid…ward. [crane swinging back and forth] Squid…ward.

I dare you to tell me that that voice isn’t creepy! Anyways, Squidward pays for the coins to play the skill crane, but he keeps losing, over and over… until he runs out of cash.

·  Mr. Krabs: Need some change?

·  Squidward: No.

·  Mr. Krabs: What? Why?

·  Squidward: Because...I'm...all...out...of...MONEY!!

But, Krabs doesn’t want him to quit, so…

Mr. Krabs: [comes out of his office] Boys, it's payday!

He gives Spongebob his paycheck, then gives Squidward his paycheck… in the form of quarters. Squidward denies that he’ll play, but six hours later, he continues to lose on that crane. He tries to spend the rest of the day without the skill crane, but he just can’t take his mind off it, so he decides to run out of his house (in the middle of the night) with his piggy bank and try to win again.

But, when Spongebob enters the Krusty Krab the next morning, he finds that Squidward is crying on the floor because he’s desperate to win on that machine. So, he decides to help by telling him the secret to winning.

·  SpongeBob: Hey, you want me to tell you the secret of how to win on this machine?

·  Squidward: [gasps] SpongeBob, there's a secret?

·  SpongeBob: Mm-hmm.

·  Squidward: Tell me...the...secret.

·  SpongeBob: Are you ready to be a winner?

·  Squidward: Yes.

·  SpongeBob: Yeah?

·  Squidward: SpongeBob! The secret?!

·  SpongeBob: Okay, Squidward, okay. I face the crane. Deposit my quarter. Then I close my eyes.

·  Squidward: Close your eyes?

·  SpongeBob: Quiet, Squidward. I'm being the crane.

·  Squidward: Oh, that's ludi...

·  Skill Crane: Winner!

·  SpongeBob: See? Now you try.

Squidward, at first, thinks that this is ridiculous. But, when he does what Spongebob tells him, he actually wins for the first time and gets a teddy bear! He’s so excited by this that he starts to brag about it.

·  Squidward: Whoo-hoo! Yeah! I knew I could do it. I'm a winner!

·  SpongeBob: You're a winner!

·  Squidward: I am a winner, aren't I? Winner, winner, winner! [twirls] Wiiiiiinner. [over loudspeaker] I'M A WINNER, EVERYBODY! YOU HEAR THAT?!

And when Squidward walks outside with Spongebob, still bragging, he sees a real crane far away and he runs to it.

·  Squidward: SpongeBob, look. [a real crane is just a few yards away. Squidward runs to it]

·  SpongeBob: Uhh, Squidward, I don't think the same principles apply.

·  Squidward: [activates the crane] Be the crane.

·  SpongeBob: Wait, Squidward!

·  Squidward: Be the crane. [picks up an I-beam]

·  SpongeBob: He did it. Yay, Squidward!

·  Squidward: Be the crane. Be the crane. Be the…

·  Construction Worker: You know this guy?

·  SpongeBob: Yeah, that's Squidward. He's got the magic touch. [pokes the construction worker] Ding.

This all goes well until Squidward accidentally knocks over some buildings, angering the construction workers. Then, mass chaos ensues…

·  SpongeBob: Ah! Squidward, open your eyes!

·  Squidward: [opens eyes] Oh, uhh, be the crane. Be the crane. [could not control crane; he whacks the workers with a beam] Look out, SpongeBob. I can't stop! [crane chases after SpongeBob & workers; SpongeBob's eyes bug out so he runs away on them] Be the crane. Be the crane. Be the crane. Okay, don't be the crane! Don't be the crane! [Everybody runs in terror and take cover in the Krusty Krab. crane spins around fast and heads towards the Krusty Krab destroying it]

·  Squidward: [making an attempt to run] Oh, my. Oh, my. Time to go, Teddy. [bumps into large construction worker]

·  Construction Worker: Just where do you think you're going, crane master? [All workers surround Squidward, ready to beat him up]

·  Construction Worker #2: You ain't going anywhere.

·  SpongeBob: [whistles] Hang on, buddy. I got ya. [uses crane to get Squidward but instead gets his prize] I guess I can only pick up toys.

·  Squidward: Uh-oh.

While the ending was a little odd, and a bit extreme, I thought that this was an excellent episode of Spongebob (just a little better than Number 20)! This episode had a decent plot, a lot of good humor, and it did have a story I’m sure that many people can relate to.

Hint for next episode: Speak your true desires and they will come true.

• Like 2

Wishing You Well?

Skill Crane was great. #18 is Wishing You Well.

Both of you are correct!

Number 18: Wishing You Well

In this episode, Mr. Krabs learns about wishing wells, before opening one of his own.

·  Mr. Krabs: [enters Krusty Krab] Squidward, SpongeBob, I got a new job for ya. [scene cuts to outside Krusty Krab where there is a red X on the ground] X marks the spot of the Eugene Krabs Memorial Wishing Well

·  SpongeBob: A wishing well, here? Wow!

·  Squidward: Don't you have to be dead to have a memorial anything?

Basically, Krabs makes Spongebob and Squidward dig a hole to build this wishing well. And while they build the wishing well, Spongebob sings one of the best songs ever involving magic.

• SpongeBob: Squidward, aren't you excited? This is really gonna help people. Take a penny and some magic, even though your life is tragic...
  • Squidward: Hey!

{{L|SpongeBob|♪...you can throw all your dreams down the well! Although everyday the pain grows, you ride unicorns on rainbows, if you throw all your dreams down the well. When your life's come apart at the seams and you've given up all your dreams, here is just the means to make those dreams come true. No more suffering, no more sighin', no more pain and no more cryin'.♪

• Squidward: I'm not cryin'! [spongeBob hits him with wand] Ow. Ow.
  • SpongeBob: ♪When you throw all your dreams down the well.♪ [puts an "open" sign in front of the well] Well, Squidward, what do you think?

After they’re done, Mr. Krabs gives Spongebob the job of sitting inside the well and collecting all the coins that fall down into it.

·  [scene cuts to SpongeBob being lowered in the well by a bucket] Why do I have to go down in the well?

·  Mr. Krabs: To collect the money!

·  SpongeBob: How long do I have to stay down here?

·  Mr. Krabs: See ya in 8 hours.

And soon enough, people start making wishes and throwing the coins down the well (Sandy wants a telescope, Mrs. Puff wants a new boat, and Plankton wants to be a giant). Soon, Patrick comes and, being the sillyhead that he is, falls down into the well (wishing that Spongebob were with him to see… the “magical talking trashcan” [the well]).

Spongebob notices that no one is getting their wishes. So, knowing that he believed hard enough, decides to dig deeper for magic (with the help of Patrick).

·  SpongeBob: Aww, no one's wishes are coming true. What did we do wrong? I know I believe hard enough. Maybe I just didn't dig deep enough. What do you say, Patrick? Are you ready to dig for some magic?

·  Patrick: Yeah!

SpongeBob: Oh, the magic has gone missin' and everyone's still wishin' but their dreams have fallen flat upon the ground. You'll find magic under rubble so, Patrick, grab a shovel and here is where the magic can be found. We're at the bottom of a well but man won't it be swell, when we make everyone's wishes all come true. [digs a hole and something yellow glows from the hole] Holy mackerel, look Patrick! We've struck magic!

Eventually, Squidward passes by the well.

·  Squidward: Having fun down there, SpongeBob? [laughs]

·  Patrick: Hi, Squidward.

·  Squidward: Patrick's down there, too? It just gets better and better.

·  SpongeBob: Do you wanna make a wish?

·  Squidward: [laughs] I got my wish. You two are stuck in a dark hole and away from me.

·  SpongeBob: Guess what, Squidward? We found the magic.

·  Squidward: [laughs] There's no magic, SpongeBob. Wishing well's are just a scam to fool saps like you. [laughs]

·  SpongeBob: No, it's true! We did find the magic. Oh, I wish you could see it. [squidward falls down the well landing on SpongeBob and Patrick]

And for the next few minutes, Squidward and Patrick fight until daylight.

·  Squidward: Could you not stand so close? You're making me claustrophobic.

·  Patrick: What does claustrophobic mean?

·  SpongeBob: It means he's afraid of Santa Claus.

·  Squidward: No, it doesn't.

·  Patrick: Ho, ho, ho! [giggles]

·  SpongeBob: Stop it, Patrick, you're scaring him!

·  Patrick: Ho, ho, ho!

·  Squidward: It's not working, Patrick.

·  Patrick: Darn.

·  SpongeBob: Umm, Squidward, you're standing on my foot.

·  Squidward: Oh, sorry, SpongeBob.

·  Patrick: [holding a plate of ribs] And you got your elbow in my ribs.

·  Squidward: Eww. Patrick!

·  Patrick: [shoves Squidward] And stop stepping in my potato salad.

·  SpongeBob: Hey, hey, hey, guys.

·  Squidward: [shoves Patrick] Stop pushing me, Patrick.

·  Patrick: Oh, you mean like this? [shoves Squidward]

·  Squidward: No, like this! [shoves Patrick] [both Patrick and Squidward are fighting]

When daylight arrives, Mr. Krabs carries Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward out of the wishing well.

·  Mr. Krabs: Good morning, SpongeBob! Let's see what ya got. [raises the bucket] Boy, it's heavy. Must be a lot of money. [squidward comes out of the well]

·  Squidward: Free. I'm free!

·  Mr. Krabs: Squidward? What were you doing down there? I didn't approve of the overtime. Or were you sneaking here in the dead of night for free wishes?

·  Squidward: The only thing I wish for is to be far away from here. [gets hit by a bus that is traveling to 'very very far away'>

After that, Krabs asks Spongebob how much he collected during the night, in which Spongebob replies by saying that instead of getting money, they found magic!

·  SpongeBob: We dug down deeper in the well and found the magic. Now all the wishes will come true!

·  Mr. Krabs: Listen closely, SpongeBob. You don't get what you want in life just by wishing for it. [a big telescope with an eye looking out of it appears. Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob scream] What in the deep blue is that?

·  Sandy: There's a full moon out tonight. Do you like my new telescope I wished for?

·  SpongeBob: That's great, Sandy!

·  Sandy: That wishing well sure does work.

·  Mr. Krabs: Just a coincidence. [Mrs. Puff drives up in a new boat]

·  Mrs. Puff: What do you think of my new hot rod?

·  SpongeBob: It's beautiful, Mrs. Puff. How's about letting me take it for a spin? [both laugh]

·  Mrs. Puff: No. [drives off]

·  SpongeBob: See, Mr. Krabs? She wished for that boat.

·  Mr. Krabs: You mean she stole that boat.

·  Plankton: [walks up gigantically tall] Morning, SpongeBob. Krabs. Beautiful day. [laughs and runs over to the buildings and knocks them over]

·  SpongeBob: Is that proof enough for ya?

But, this doesn’t change Krabs’ mind about the idea that magic isn’t real. And he decides to prove it by making a wish about himself.

·  Mr. Krabs: You'll never get me to believe in magic, never! Just to prove it to ya. [walks over to the well] I'll demonstrate. I wish...I was steamed and served with a side of melted butter. [lets go of the penny and laughs]

·  SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs! No!!

·  Mr. Krabs: Well, where's your magic now? [vanishes in thin air and appears as a real crab on a plate] Oh, where am I? What's going on here? [person sits down and puts on an eating bib that says "THE END" on it] Uh-oh. I do believe in magic. I do believe in magic. I do believe in magic. Oh-no!!

And the moral of the story is: Be careful what you wish for!

I thought this episode was perfect! The idea of holding a wishing well was very creative and the part where all of their wishes came true was very interesting as well. I really recommend this episode to a high extent! Definitely recommended more than its partner, All That Glitters.

Hint for next episode: This guy is screaming the same word over and over.

• Like 1

Number 17: Chocolate With Nuts

This happens to be one of the most beloved episodes to have ever existed, and with good reason two!

In this episode, SpongeBob finds a magazine called Fancy Living Digest in his mail, which depicts the lifestyles of the extremely wealthy. Squidward shows up and takes the magazine, which was actually for him. Wanting to achieve a fancier lifestyle, Spongebob and Patrick go around selling chocolate bars.

At first, this doesn’t work, as no one wants to buy chocolate bars. And then there’s THIS guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyKLGA37MBU

He pretty much goes around stalking them while screaming “CHOCOLATE!” and chasing them off at several points.

Anywho, eventually, Spongebob and Patrick find another way to sell chocolate; which is to “stretch” the truth. Lies. So, they go around selling chocolate by “stretching the truth” into different things. What kinds of “exaggerations” you ask? Well, let’s see:

·  SpongeBob: It'll make your hair grow.

·  [Cut to Fred]

·  Fred: Great! My wife's trying to grow a beard!

·  [Cut to SpongeBob and Patrick, Patrick has a sad face this time]

·  SpongeBob: It'll make you sound smart.

·  [Cut to the customer holding money]

·  Customer: [southern accent] I'll take 20!

·  [Cut to Patrick]

·  Patrick: It'll keep your face from getting any uglier.

·  [Cut to the two Patricks]

·  Patrick 2: Just in time.

·  [Cut to SpongeBob and Patrick over and over]

·  SpongeBob: They'll make you fly!

·  Patrick: You'll fall in love!

·  SpongeBob: They'll bring world peace!

·  Patrick: You'll walk through walls!

·  SpongeBob: [echoing] You'll rule the world!!

So, after selling chocolates to almost EVERYONE in town, they don’t know what to do anymore, until…

·  [Tom appears behind the box]

·  Tom: CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!! [screams and knocks SpongeBob, Patrick and the boxes over. Cuts to SpongeBob and Patrick. SpongeBob and Patrick babble]

·  SpongeBob: No! Don't hurt us. Please don't hurt me. No no. Pleaseeee.

·  Patrick: No! Don't hurt us, Tom. Please Spare Me! [Cuts to Tom laughing manically]

·  Tom: Finally! I've been trying to catch you boys all day! Now that I got you right where I want you... I'd like to buy all your chocolate. [Holds up a large amount of cash.]

So, they sell the chocolate to Tom (chocolate fish) and wonder what to spend the money on. And then, they have an idea!

·  Patrick: But what are we going to spend it on?

·  [Cut to SpongeBob thinking. Bubbles come up and cut to the next scene, a boat in a bottle with "Fancy!" on top is seen. Cut to the inside of the boat]

·  Squidward: [Walking in from the left] Good evening, sir. Table for one, please.

·  [Cut to the server]

·  Server: Sorry, but the whole restaurant has been rented to a private party.

·  [Cut to Squidward shocked]

·  Squidward: But it's my only night to be fancy! Oh, who could afford to rent out the whole restraunt?

·  [Cut to the Server and Squidward]

·  Server: Oh, a couple of rich entrepreneurs and their [leaning over to Squidward] dates.

·  [Cut to SpongeBob, Patrick, Mary, and Mary's mother, Mary is seen holding a glass]

·  SpongeBob: So, how long have you two ladies known each other?

So that’s basically the episode in a nutshell! I thought it was an interesting plot, and the humor worked well into the episode. And you wanna know the best part?

·  SpongeBob: Good afternoon sir, could we interest you in some [holds up chocolate bar] chocolate?

·  Tom: Chocolate? Did you say, Chocolate?!

·  Patrick: Yes sir. With or without nuts?

·  Tom: Chocolate?! CHOCOLATE?!?!?! CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!! CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!

·  [spongeBob and Patrick slowly back away then run off. Tom chases them while madly screaming: "CHOCOLAAATE!!!".]

Everybody likes Tom! Although the plot was good and the humor worked well, I think it was the chocolate fish who was the real star of the show!

Hint for the next episode: Torn Clothing

·  [Pause]

·  Mother (the old lady’s mother from earlier): What? What did he say?

• Like 1