• Advertisement

My Ears Are Bleeding #1 - Mariah Carey feat. Miguel - #beautiful

Sweat

I'm going to say right now that Mariah Carey has irritated me all the time. To be honest, not even her 90s stuff was that good. There are 2 specific products from Mariah Carey that had me draw the straw on her. Glitter; and this song:

Miguel isn't that good of an artist either, but Mariah Carey pounded my face in using this song especially. Miguel didn't even do much to this goddamn song. If anything, he was a background singer. Mariah Carey had a terrible voice here and I personally think that she has a collective IQ of 5. She is such an idiot. Am I the only one who sees it!? She's a moron. You can here it in this song. An even bigger piece of evidence is that this is how the title of the song is presented:

#beautiful <--- isn't that a good way to promote a song, eh?

It adds insult to injury due to the fact that Miguel is a lazy dumbass and even THAT shows in the song. The music AND the lyrics show how idiotic this duo is.

I disagree. Mariah has an incredible voice (I consider her one of the "female powerhouses") and is one of my favorite artists. I respect your opinion, though.

I agree with SG. 

although that song does suck major shit lol

• Like 2

Lol, have you even seen "Glitter"? We all know it's universally panned, but have you actually seen it? (Ftr, I haven't sat through it so I have nothing to complain about)

As for the song itself, i'm on mobile and therefore not inspired enough to open up Youtube. I'm sure it's bad, but isn't 90 percent of music (in general, not only "pop", fuckerz) pretty bad too? It's the good stuff worth listening to, not this bullshit. Complaining only gives it more attention.

I actually think this song is ok. Sure Mariah has far better songs than this, but compared to other pop music, at least singing is involved. Also Miguel actually makes the song a bit more tolerable except for when he is fascinating over Mariah's ass. Come on bro. You're Miguel. You can get any girl your age just by serenading like you do in your songs. Mariah may look good for her age, but you can get better.

Btw this whole hashtags in song fad is #lazy. I don't approve of it and I don't like it being used here either.