• Advertisement

SOF's Top 11 Favorite Animated Series

Amphibia

Here's number 11:

11. Total Drama Series

total-drama-island-logo.jpg

My thoughts: In 2007, I first saw a promo on TELETOON for this new series, and I thought it looked like another Detour (Canadian version of Adult Swim block). After the promo ended, it said it was coming to TELETOON. So I decided to check out the first episode of Series 1 (Total Drama Island) and after that, I became addicted to the show as it had great animation and it kept my interest.

My only problem is the 4th series was kind of short, some characters didn't interest me, the animation wasn't as good, etc. So yeah, Total Drama is one of my favorite shows on TELETOON. Looking forward to 5th series later this year.

10. The Simpsons

Simpsons_couch-1-.jpg

My thoughts: This is one of my favorite shows on FOX, and it's hard to believe it has been running for so long. I understand why some of you may dislike it, since I admit it has been milked and it can be unfunny at times compared to other shows. Regardless, it is still one of the shows I can tune into on FOX, along with Family Guy. Sorry for the short explanation on this one, but I can't think of anything else to write. :P

Most of us can't go wrong on The Simpsons, while we may have different opinions about the show, it's famous for some reason. And that is being attached to pop culture and the mainstream audience that wants to be identified with a certain series. Like with Spongebob, it has grown with us throughout the years.

• Like 1

9. Looney Tunes

looneytunes.jpg

My thoughts: I love the Looney Tunes series, they’re just so hilarious to watch. I actually watched some shorts on Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show on TELETOON Retro (it was a block similar to Boomerang). The Looney Tunes series has been one of my all-time favorite shows, and yes, I even like The Looney Tunes Show, but I do understand why some people don't like it.

• Like 2

8. DuckTales

DuckTales_%28Main_title%29.jpg

I would never forget this show, it is one of my favorite Disney Afternoon shows (along with Darkwing Duck and some other Disney shows).

But yeah, DuckTales is one best Disney animated series in the 90s, IMO

Here's a hint for #7:

Spoiler

It's a show on Cartoon Network.

• Like 1