• Advertisement

How Would You Steal The Formula If You Were Plankton?

Cha

Obviously freeze time and take the formula from the krusty krab.

If all else fails then use the Final Solution: Find an heir to take over the chum bucket, then strap a bomb to your chest and run screaming into the krusty krab and BLOW IT UP.Then your heir will extract the formula from the wreckage and dead corpses. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

​YOU GET 20 RUPEES!!! (music plays)

• Like 2

Have Plankton capture Sandy since she seems to be the one thing or only one I should say that may be more important than his job. After all Spongebob even said...

"I'm willing to sacrifice any of my time that I haven't already sold to Mr. Krabs to you."

I'd get some credit card that wasn't Plankton's (or mine), go to that Pranks A Lot shop if it was still open (seemed like SB & Pat were the only customers), get Invisible Spray, then

sneak into the Krusty Krab at night so even that security cameras (if Krabs wasn't such a cheapskate) wouldn't be able to catch anything. 

Brainwash Bikini Bottomites to get the formula or brainwash Mr Krabs, extract the secret ingredient (which on As Seen On TV's sauce might be it :P) and make the Bikini Bottomites forget that it happened and destroy the KK so the KK won't have the Krabby Patty. Too far or more then needed?

If I was Plankton, I would close the Chum Bucket (temporarily with no one knowing) and scrap Karen in the dump. I would create a connection with Mr. Krabs to form a relationship with him. At some point Mr. Krabs would invite me in his office. Hopefully then, he'd love me enough to the point where he tells me everything, including his secret formula (since he'd expect us to be together forever). Not to throw off any signs of suspiciousness, I would marry Mr. Krabs and even adopt children with the crustacean. 

After I feel like I set the bar high enough, I'll purposely loose interest in Mr. Krabs. He'll see our marriage is no longer a connection and he files for a divorce. In divorce court, I keep half of his things (including the knowledge of the formula), but I decide to let him take custody of our children to protect them from what I'll be doing later on. When everything's final, I make business plans to reopen the Chum Bucket and sell Krabby Patties under a new name. 

Our children would be devastated, but I rather for them to be on Mr. Krabs side than living with a terrible father like Plankton.

Similar to the plan where Plankton tries to marry Krab's mother...it almost worked.

• Like 1

Squidly will sing, causing their ears to burst except for Squidward then Squidly runs to get the formula and then he uses the sharp glass to stab SpongeBob and Krabs to death. THEN him and Squidly move to Tentacle Acres.

• Like 1