• Advertisement

10 games that are annoyingly hard

almy

Not a TOP 10, but it still begins at 10

10. Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle

RELEASE DATE: 1989

I don't really know why i play this all the time.

Spoiler

Stage 6, Stage 9, Stage 10, and Stage 11 are REALLY annoying

May I list a game that I find annoyingly hard?

Well, sure!

Does the "trying to get laid" game count?

Because if not, then Candyland. Definitely Candyland. "Go back to Peppermint Forest" my ass, I was four tiles away from overthrowing King Candy.

I mean video games

9. Dynamite Headdy

RELEASED 8-4-1994

Don't get me wrong, this is one of my favorite games

It's just so HARD.

Stage 1-1 to Stage 3-2: Easy

Stage 3-3 to Stage 9-3: OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN (Too hard)

8. Portal 2

RELEASED 4-19-2011

A bit like #9, but more annoying than hard. (barely)

I mean, the stages are incredibly hard.

And you know what's worse? (only comes in P2 mode)

THAT GOD DANG COMPUTER GUY.

SHE'S SO ANNOYING.

SHE NEVER EVER SHUTS UP.

SERIOUSLY.

I'M NOT KIDDING.

Oh, video games?

Then my answer is Candyland.

Sure, i guess they made a video game for that.

Now it's time for a classic hit.

7. Tetris

RELEASED 1986

Falling blocks are very very very very very very very very very hard to handle

6. "Contra 4" Released 2008 Nintendo DS. This game will almost LITERALLY chew you up and spit you out if you're not careful, and that's on the EASY level of play! The difficulty is approxiamentally ten times WORSE on the NORMAL level of play! :o I wouldn't even THINK about trying the HARD level of play; that would be like playing "Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels" if THAT game was on STEROIDS! o.o Enough said! :ph34r:

• Like 1

5. F-Zero GX

Released 2003

This game can be challenging when you have to go through obstacles, this is more frequent in the Story mode which is just insanely hard if you don't have good timing. There's times where you think you're about to finish the stage and instead you can end up crashing or you're unable to catch up to the other racers which can be frustrating. The last stage on story mode was just impossible, I kept trying like 50 times before finally clearing it.

4. Super Thunder Blade

RELEASED 8-14-1989

In this game all you do is go through 4 stages inside a helicopter and shoot down about a million things without getting hit thrice.

And the controls are reversed, meaning you have to press down to take off

It is more of an arcade game, too

3. Sonic Adventure 2

RELEASED 6-19-2001

I swear, this is only here because of the Knuckles/Rouge levels.

And Mission Street.

And Biolizard.

And Finalhazard.

And Shadow (2nd fight).

• Like 1

2. "Mega Man Zero," Released 2002 Game Boy Advance. Imagine the HARDEST "Mega Man" game you've EVER played, than imagine it TWELVE times harder, and you've basically got this game starring Mega Man's partner from the "Mega Man X" games; namely Zero. A good way to think about it, is that you have nearly ZERO chance of getting any mercy from this game! o.o Thankfully, it's three sequels did a MUCH better job of toning the difficulty level to make it more evenly balanced for players of ALL skill levels! B) Enough said! ;)

3. "Mega Man Zero," Released 2002 Game Boy Advance. Imagine the HARDEST "Mega Man" game you've EVER played, than imagine it TWELVE times harder, and you've basically got this game starring Mega Man's partner from the "Mega Man X" games; namely Zero. A good way to think about it, is that you have nearly ZERO chance of getting any mercy from this game! o.o Thankfully, it's three sequels did a MUCH better job of toning the difficulty level to make it more evenly balanced for players of ALL skill levels! B) Enough said! ;)

i think you mean 2.

1. Super Ghouls and Ghosts

Released 1991.

The original was harder. That does not mean that this remake for the Super Nintendo was a cakewalk by comparison. Despite improved controls, the challenge in the gameplay is EXTREMELY annoying. There's too many weapons that are rarely useful and the magic is rarely helpful. Worst of all, there's too much luck factor, as quite a few enemies and attacks can hit you unless you've done a preemptive move BEFORE THEY APPEAR ON SCREEN.

Oh yeah, and Red Arremers are fucking shit damn whore shit fucking fuckers that need to fucking rip their heads open and spill their guts all over the fucking carpet while forcing their asses, balls, and cunts to drink potassium cyanide mixed with five-month old coffee until they burn up and vomit nuclear poison all over their goddamn fucking shit-faced fuck faces.

In other words, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY.....

DON'T LIKE THEIR PERSONALITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whew*

Yay, I finally have that off my chest! Thank you everyone for understanding my frustration, you're awesome. :)

• Like 1