• Advertisement

Where's My Water?

Macseed

I love this game so much. I've had it for some months, and I've on and off played it. I have the full game on my phone, and I'm on the last stage in Swampy's Story. Don't say it's an easy game. There are stages that take ages to decipher. So... what do you guys think?

Lol a fun indie game crushing? It was only created by a major conglomerate named Disney and has been relevant for like at least two years. :P

As for the game itself, it's ok. I got bored of it rather quick though. On that note, I hate how Disney overpromotes it on Disney Channel. I know why they are doing but playing the same Where's My Water short once every thirty minutes gets old real fast.

Lol a fun indie game crushing? It was only created by a major conglomerate named Disney and has been relevant for like at least two years. :P

As for the game itself, it's ok. I got bored of it rather quick though. On that note, I hate how Disney overpromotes it on Disney Channel. I know why they are doing but playing the same Where's My Water short once every thirty minutes gets old real fast.

I get it now, still it's an ok game. Not my favorite but some people like it.