• Advertisement

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

dragiiin123

I've already finished season one, and Frank makes the show even better.

Eh, I thought his introduction felt a little forced, but once he got settled in the show was better than ever.

Anyone been keeping up this season? It's top-notch, as usual. "Wade Boggs would be rolling in his grave right now!"

I'm gonna try my best to catch up this weekend (been too focused on other shows like Parks and Rec and Man Seeking Woman). Great to hear that it's still in top form.

• Like 1

Finally getting around to watching this season, and I'm really digging it. I wasn't sure how the other episodes would match up to the season opener, but it's just getting better and better. Charlie Work in particular was amazing, if only for the back half of the episode.

I should probably speak my thoughts now since I, if you couldn't tell, have been getting into this show a lot lately.

My fave episodes so far are Family Fight, Wrestles for the Troops, Dee Dates a Retarded Person, Nightman Cometh (basically anything with Nightman references), Jersey Shore, Exploit a Miracle, I could name a lot more.

Haven't seen a lot from the latest season but the one where they go to the water park is my favorite from that season. Especially the plot with Charlie and Frank riding every ride by lying to everyone that Frank has AIDS. :P

Spoiler

I'm really so glad that Dennis came back at the end because I wasn't feeling very good about Mindy Kaling's honest-to-god boring character being his replacement. Though part of me was also expecting Cindy to be a one-time character the gang would definitely drive away and I'm so glad it went that way, otherwise I'd quit the show forever.

That being said, I thought this episode was pretty solid. Pretty much every scene involving the Dennis sex doll made me laugh, especially Mac's line about the sex doll "filling his hole". I just can't wait for the episode where...

vVHKS3t.jpg

...this moment comes from.