• Advertisement

Fall Out Boy

Clappy

Remember these guys and how big they were five years ago? Well they're back making new music. I liked them in high school until they started appearing everywhere when it became overkill. Below is their new song that has too long of a name:

http://youtu.be/HsfY8iFbYjE

Btw Timberlake coming back, now Fall Out Boy? What other acts from the mid 2000s will come back from hiatus?

Well, I'm glad that the 2 Chainz edition didn't actually feature his "rapping".

So that's what he calls it?

Nah but the song is called 2 Chainz edition since he is the star of the music video. :P

ONNNE NIGHT AND ONE MOOOREEE TIIIME

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES EVEN THOUGH THEY WERENT SO-yeah I forget most of it at this point.

I feel kinda bad for liking them as a young'n, considering how bad I consider them nowadays. I'll check out that new track later, don't have headphones atm.

ONNNE NIGHT AND ONE MOOOREEE TIIIME

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES EVEN THOUGH THEY WERENT SO-yeah I forget most of it at this point.

I feel kinda bad for liking them as a young'n, considering how bad I consider them nowadays. I'll check out that new track later, don't have headphones atm.

I am shocked that you of all people liked Fall Out Boy since I know how much you dislike mainstream radio.