• Advertisement

That Clap Music

Clappy

Since my old music thread was chalk full of broken links, I decided to redo my music recommendation thread like everyone else has. What better way to reintroduce this than sharing some Jimmy Eat World.

• Like 2

Another rock song. Well I listened to too much of The Offspring last night. Thus, I had too many songs stuck in my head of theirs...like this one for example. "With a thousand lies and a good disguise. Hit 'em right between the eyes."

• Like 2

Another rock song. Well I listened to too much of The Offspring last night. Thus, I had too many songs stuck in my head of theirs...like this one for example. "With a thousand lies and a good disguise. Hit 'em right between the eyes."

Sweet! Did you listen to this awesome song as well?

I've been getting really into Imagine Dragons. Might have to buy their latest CD. It's Time is an amazing song, but somehow this one is better.

I'm not afraid to admit when a song is ridiculously catchy and actually pretty good.

Now that I had to get that out of the way, allow for me to post Demi Lovato's Heart Attack and not be judged. :P

• Like 2