• Advertisement

That Clap Music

Clappy

^ Lol sure called that one getting incredibly popular.

Time to bump this thread with one of my favorite musician's Aaron Gillespie.  He can do it all.  He's primarily a drummer, but he also plays guitar and while he has a speech impediment, he still has an amazing singing voice. 

He is currently the touring drummer for Paramore, but I use to be a huge fan of his back in the day when he was with screamo band Underoath.  Thankfully, my screamo days are long behind me.

You guys should check out his current band The Almost.  Pretty damn good band that I hope makes it big on the Alternative charts.  Here is one of my favorite songs of their's Hands.

And you know what, let's make it a two-fer.  Monster, Monster just flat out gets my adrenaline pumping.

I've made it quite clear that I'm a sucker for the song "Radioactive".  The remix featuring Kendrick Lamar just made this song even more of a guilty pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09OmjOPXE7o

EDIT: Ok this version from the Grammys was 10x better with them also doing "m.a.a.d. City"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TK1k-OT1uM

• Like 1

I've had that song stuck in my head all day! Pretty good. 

(also when Royals hit #1 I couldn't help but think of that post you made back in September lol)

Too bad they didn't add the m.a.a.d. City portion of the remix to the iTunes release.  Would have been so much better.

Pretty much I love Foster The People....a lot.  One of my favorite bands that I haven't seen in concert yet.

I'm gonna have to give it a few more listens, but I think Supermodel is one of the few albums I won't skip a song on (incidentally, Torches is also an album I won't skip a song on).

I'm gonna have to give it a few more listens, but I think Supermodel is one of the few albums I won't skip a song on (incidentally, Torches is also an album I won't skip a song on).

Torches was great.  I prefer Torches over Supermodel, but I still think very highly of Supermodel.

Oh and while I'm posting here:

The Naked and Famous needs more exposure.  This song has been stuck in my head for the past day.