• Advertisement

S(lums)BU

Old Man Jenkins

S(horts)BU #3: Cleaning House

October 5th, 2012, Kelp Forest, 10:15 PM

We see Crushing Mayhem standing idly in the middle a Kelp Brush, seemingly a good distance away from his fellow Hunters. The brushes begin rustling behind him. He takes a glance back as the rustling stops before turning forward again right as a pretty imposing figure drops down in front of him from the branches of the kelp trees that loom over him. The person stands up straight as Crushing smirks, unmoved. The person has a cowboy hat on with a pair of shades over his eyes and a bandana covering his face.

"I see you managed to find your around my Hunters who are securing the vicinity." Crushing says.

"It wasn't hard. You need to better train your troops, Colonel." The person responds. "The name's Dennis."

"Yes, I aware that you are by far the best at your...craft. I am willing to hire you to get a job done for me and hopefully to get it done right."

"You have troops at your disposal, why go out of your way to have an outsider do the dirty work for you." The person asks.

"You see, I can't quite the afford the luxury of losing anymore of my men, not now at least. I have a

Ready lost two within the last day, one of which being one of my closest allies."

"What is it you want me to do...Colonel?"

"I need you to take care of some loose ends. Three of them, to be exact."

October 5th, 2012, Old Krusher Arena, 11:12 PM

We see a bunch of tough, muscular fish loitering around inside what used to be the Krusty Krushers HQ. They're drinking merrily and beating the crap out of each other to prove who's tough than who. Outside, the bouncer, Reg, is checking to make sure that patrons are tough enough before allowing them permission inside.

"Welcome to the Arena! How tough are ya?" Reg asks.

A muscular shark approaches him, "How tough am I? How tough am I?! I'm a jerk and everybody loves me, that's why!!"

"Right this way, jerk." Reg says, granting the shark permission to enter the Arena.

Three people in red hooded jackets approach him next.

"Welcome to the Arena how tough ar-"

The three Choppers try to bypass Reg and simply walk inside but Reg intercepts them.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Just what the hell do you jerkoffs think you're doin-"

One of the hooded men attack Reg before grabbing him by the face charging him into the Arena. Back inside, the tough guys are still fighting and having a ball until the hooded man comes charging into the arena with Reg before slamming Reg's head hard against the ground, causing a slight vibration on impact and actually cracking the ground. A pool of blood starts flowing from beneath his palm as the hooded man stands up, taking off his hood to reveal that he is Dragiiin. The other two hoods enter the arena, taking of their hoods to reveal themselves as Seacatus and WWESpongefan.

"Everybody get the fuck out!" Dragiiin demands.

One of the patrons stands up, "Yeah, or wha-" He gets a roundhouse kick to the head courtesy of Seacatus before he could finish.

The other patrons see this as a threaten and four of them get up to do so wing about it, but WWE takes out a couple of throwing stars and nails each of them in the head with a single throw.

"Who the hell do you Choppers think you are?!" The bar tender shouts out. "We're not being pushed out of here after what you fucks did to the Spittoon! Just try and out muscle all of us!"

"Why do you slap nuts have to make things so difficult?" WWE lets out.

"We can take you all easily." Seacatus warns the patrons. "I suggest you get now before you all really get hurt like your friends here."

"I can take all of you even easier by myself." Dragiiin says in confidence.

Seacatus takes offense to this, "Drag, WE can-"

"You pussies will just hold me back. Take a breather and watch a real pro at work."

WWE and Seacatus reluctantly take their seats at the bar, casually looking on as Dragiiin prepares to fight all of the Arena's patrons.

"Who's first?" Dragiiin asks as the bar tender pounces from behind the bar with a broken bottle. He lunges at Drag with the improvised weapon but Drag easily overtakes him before break his neck effortlessly.

"WHO'S NEXT TO TAKE ON THE CHAMP?!"

The other patrons charge as Dragiiin in numbers, but he is easily begins to dispatch them eachnone by one as the scene fades to black

• Like 1

Chapter 7: All Hell Breaks Loose

October 5th, 2012, Community Hospital, Commercial District, 11:00 PM

We see a couple of Community police officers taping off a hospital room. Inside, we see a a shot of a corpse on the hospital bed, skinned and gutted. A brown residue can be seen smothered around the lower parts of this bed, as if the victim...you know. A few more officers are seen investigating the scene for any clues useful to their investigation. One the room's windows appears to have been smashed open, as if the perpetrator used it to escape the hospital. Officers Frank and Tommy and Chief Priss arrive on the scene.

"Guard the door, rookie." Priss orders Tommy, who complies and stands watch at the door that leads into the room.

Priss and Frank see the body and Frank appears to be visibly disgusted by what he sees.

"Dear Neptune, is that who I think it is?!" Frank asks, feeling as if he's about to throw up his dinner.

"Considering this is her room, Officer Frank, I have no doubt." Priss replies.

"First Marcie and now Nancy. Chief, this doesn't seem like your typical team killing here. Maybe it is, well, you know?"

"Who? You expect me to believe this is Blubber returned from the grave? Don't be a fucking fool, officer. I know for a fact that this isn't Blubber. While you're at it, why don't you throw Nightmare's name into the hat, or maybe I don't know, Rainbow Dash?"

"This matches his MO, Al."

"A copy-cat most likely. And a half-assed one at that. Lets hurry things along in here and get her, Marcie and John a proper burial ASAP. We can't have the luxury to mourn, not when things are like this."

Frank turned towards his fellow officers, "You heard the Chief! He wants this scene investigated, stat!"

October 5th, 2012, Old Krusher Arena, Commercial District, 11:35 PM

We see a bunch of bodies littered around the arena, Dragiiin having laid waste to them all. We see him beating in the face of a strong, rugged patron, blood splattering out with each right hand he connects.

"You're gonna be eating your bowl of nails through a straw when I'm finished with you." Dragiiin says with a smirk on his face before beating the patron some more.

Seacatus and WWE are still sitting at the bar, not amused with Drag dragging the fight on for this long, "Drag, it's painfully obvious that he isn't gonna fight back...ever." WWE says

"Yeah, can we we just wrap this up and take the Arena already?" Seacatus suggests, obviously tired of Dragiiin trying to show off.

Dragiiin finally stops punching corpses and gets up from the ground, licking some of the blood off his hand.

"I'm the fucking champion, YOU don't tell me to do anything." Dragiiin tells them menacingly. "Especially some no name such as yourself, so you best know your role and let me do what I do best."

"We were only ordered to take the Arena. Nothing more, nothin-" but before WWE could finish, Dragiiin quickly pounces at her, grabs her by the head and slams her against the bar, the impact causing some damage on the surface of the bar.

"You don't tell me to do a damn thing, you fucking bitch!" Dragiiin barks out.

Seacatus attempts to intervene, "Hey get off of her!" Seacatus goes to grab Dragiiin, but Dragiiin lets go of WWE and grabs hold of Seacatus' arm. Seacatus kicks Dragiiin away towards the bar before he could do anything and assumes his fighting stance.

"Lucky kick ya got in there." Dragiiin snidely compliments.

"You're being to erratic, Dragiiin, you best calm the hell down before I have to calm you down myself."

"You? Some low-ranked shihan outsider who does jack shit for this team?! Yeah, this should be good." Dragiiin says before assuming his stance.

WWE brandishes her sword, taking it to Dragiiin's neck, "Stop this!" She yells. "We can't constantly be at each other's throats like this! This is why we've fallen down the ranks compared to other teams. We need to get our crap together!"

Dragiiin laughs at WWE's attempt to threaten him, "You best put that away before you get hurt, or else I WILL shove that sword where the sun doesn't shine-" Dragiiin quickly turns back and grabs hold of WWE's sword and arm and twists it out of her grip before nailing her with a few right hands to the face before judo throwing her onto a table.

"It's about time someone knocked you off your high horse." Seacatus says before charging at Dragiin, tackling him from behind but Dragiiin maintains his footing. Seacatus maintains his hold before hitting him a few times in the kidney. Dragiiin withstands the punches and proceeds to elbow Seacatus hard in the head, breaking his hold before roundhouse kicking him off to the side. Seacatus kips back up and attack Dragiiin with a flurry of punches, but Dragiiin manages to calculate each one and block them before kneeing Seacatus in the gut, taking his fellow chopper to his knees, coughing up some blood from the force of the blow. Dragiiin picks him back up for some more knees to the gut before throwing him hard against the ground.

"You're out of league, assholes. I'm the champ for a goddamn reason! No one can touch me! Nobody!" Dragiiin roars out with pride.

Seacatus attempts to get back up to his feet by using the bar to regain his footing, prompting Dragiiin to reassume his position to the continue the fight.

"If you have a death wish, outsider, I'll be happy to oblige."

Dragiiin proceeds to charge at him for the kill, but gunshot rang loudly through the arena, startling Dragiiin. Seacatus' head suddenly whipped back as blood splattered on the bar behind him. Dragiiin noticed a hole in Seacatus' head before he laid out onto the floor, motionless. Dragiiin frantically looked around to see where the shot came from before catching sight of three suited men descending down the rafters and onto the the arena floor. They each had a gun in hand, pointing their weapons at the Karate Chopper. Dragiiin wipes his hands together before cracking his knuckles.

"Spy Buddies." He said. "Should've known you pussy whips would come out of your hiding places sooner or later."

Shin, Spongysam and FrostyLemon approached Dragiiin, "Well, we have no tolerance for anyone who thinks they can just muscle into our territory, let alone take over one of our...assets." Shin tells him.

"Shinya, the Spy Buddies' most prized brawler. It's on.y fitting you and should dance the dance of life once again. Seeing as how we're both the baddest mother fuckers on our respective teams nowadays."

"If you don't mind, I'd rather we just end this now." Shin says before taking his gun and shooting Drag in the shoulder.

Dragiiin reels back from the pain, but isn't down for the count yet, "Haha! You missed. I'd throw an Asian joke in there, but-"

"Wasn't planning on killing you." Shin says before tossing his gun down to the side. "Yet."

Shin charges at Dragiiin and kicks the Chopper, who was preoccupied with his wound, square in the face and sending him back a few steps. Shin nails a few kicks to Dragiiin's injured arm, clearly trying to take advantage of it, but Dragiiin toughs it out and manages to catch Shin's leg with the same arm.

"It'll take more than a flesh wound to beat me!" Dragiiin yells out before kicking Shin's other leg out from under him and tackles the Spy Buddy to the ground before punching his face some vertical lefts and rights. Spongysam and Frosty Lemon attempt to intervene by pointing their firearms at Dragiiin's back in order to fill him full of lead from behind, but WWE regains consciousness and throws two throwing stars at them, jamming both of their guns and causing them to backfire in their hands. WWE takes advantage of the distraction to charge both of them at once. She manages to drop kick Sam away, but Lemon manages to block her roundhouse kick before going on the offensive.

They trade blows while Dragiiin continues to pummel Shin. Dragiiin goes for an arm bar on Shin, but Shin manages to reverse out by nailing Dragiiin in the head with a few kicks before getting back up to his feet. Shin lays a hard left hand to Dragiiin's injured shoulder, stunning him for a bit before jumping up to nail Drag in the head with a hard elbow drop but Drag calculates this and catches Shin before judo throwing him hard onto the concrete ground? Dragiiin proceeds to kick Shin while he's down but Shin catches his foot and twists Drag's ankle in order to take him down for an ankle lock and successfully applies the hold on the Chopper Champion as he winces from the pressure being applied to his ankle.

Frosty Lemon and WWE are still going at it until Sam regains her composure and attacks WWE from behind with a concealed switchblade. WWE manages to dodge Sam's lunging attacks and block Lemon's punches. WWE manages to turn Sam's knife attacks against Lemon, who gets the receiving end of shank to the abdomen. WWE manages to punch Sam away, causing her to inadvertently yank the switchblade out of Lemon before knocking Lemon out with a karate kick to the side of his head. Sam lunges back in for more but WWE manages to counter her attack disarm her, taking away her switchblade before using it to slit Sam deep across her throat. Sam recoils from the shock as blood sprays out from her throat and WWE uses the opportunity to finish her off with a roundhouse kick to the head, the force causing her had to snap back, almost taking it off. Shin continues putting the pressure on Drag.

"I'm gonna tear your leg right off, booty boy!" Shin taunts.

"Consider yourself lucky you've made it this far...if it wasn't for that lucky shot, you'd be fucking dead by now!" Drag shouts before rolling over onto his back and kicking Shin in the face. Shin seen it coming and attempted to block it but the force of the kick still sent him flying back a bit.

Shin lands hard against some of the tables and chairs as Drag gets back up and approaches him slowly. Shin waits for him to get close enough before grabbing one of the wooden chairs and uses it to smash Drag's face in. Drag gets sent back from the blow as Shin prepares to go for the kill with one of his devastating drop kicks. Drag regains his composure and notices what Shin is trying to do before attempting a drop kick of his own. They both jump into the air at the same time, flying towards each other, but Dragiiin manages to get more reach in as he sends Shin flying back into the tables and chairs. Dragiiin paces towards him again as Shin struggles to get back up. He picks up another chair and hurls it at Drag, but the Karate Chopper lives up to his team's namesake by karate chopping the wooden chair into pieces mid-air. Shin tosses a few more chairs and a table but Drag makes wood shavings out of all of them. Shin then notices his gun he tossed away earlier and rolls it for it, aiming straight at Dragiiin's head.

WWE notices this and charges at Shin before he can shoot, but Shin seen her coming and proceeds to shoot her in the leg, causing WWE to tumble to ground before focusing back on Dragiiin, who takes advantage of the distraction to charge up and whacks the gun out of Shin's hand before beating the hell out of the Spy Buddy with a flurry of knees and elbows. Dragiiin decides to finish him off with a karate chop to the neck but more shots start ringing out as Frosty Lemon shoots at him with an Uzi, the Spy Buddies' intermediate weapon of choice. Dragiiin manages to evade the shots and takes cover by jumping behind the bar. Lemon has his hand over the wound on his abdomen and unloads an entire clip at the bar to make sure that Drag stays put before picking Shin up to his feet in order to get them both out of there. Lemon then aims his Uzi at WWE to make sure she doesn't try anything funny before unloading a few more shots oner wounded roundhouse kicking leg. WWE screams in pain as Frosty and Shin hastily make their way out of the arena as Dragiiin creeps back out from behind the bar to give chase but WWE pleads for help.

"Dragiiin, please!" WWE cries. "You need to help me back to Karate Island."

Dragiiin stops and looks back at her, disappointed, "You fucking weakling, you fucking booty ass, pissant!" Drag yells out before stomping on her injured leg."You let them get away! No one walks away from a fight with me!"

"Dragiiin, please! I-" but before she could finish, Dragiiin kicks her in the face.

October 6th, 2012, Patrick's Rock, Residential District, 3:00 AM

Patrick's alarm clock goes off Nd he quickly gets up to turn it off. He seems to be really excited about something.

"Oh boy, 3 AM!" Patrick cries out with glee before removing his pillow and taking out a jar of jelly for some "recreational" uses.

The sound of Patrick's seemingly nightly ritual is loud enough to wake SpongeBob up, who is sleeping on the sandy floor of Patrick's house since his house got torched down. SpongeBob stirs around to see just what the hell Patrick is up to.

"Patrick? Patrick?!" SpongeBob yelled out since Patrick was too busy tripping out to hear him.

Patrick hastily puts the jelly back under his pillow and turns to SpongeBob, "Don't touch me, I'm sterile!"

"Patrick, it's 3 in the morning." SpongeBob points out, looking at the clock. " What in Neptune's name do you think you're doing?"

"I was just eating a Krabby Patty, see!" Patrick assures him, taking out a half eaten Krabby Patty while trying to conceal the jelly it contains.

"Oh. Well, anyways, thanks for letting me stay over here for a while. I know you have your own life, but-"

"But nothing. We're rockmates, buddy! What's mine is your's..er, except for this." Patrick says before downing whatever was left of that jelly-laced Krabby Patty.

"Goodnight, rockmate." SpongeBob tells Patrick before trying to go back to sleep.

His eyes start getting heavy as he stares up at the rock ceiling, thinking about everything that has happened recently. He closes his eyes for a moment before opening them back up again to see a large figure looming over him. He yawns before closing his eyes and slowly opening them again to see spiked boot raised over his face.

"Nice shoes, Patrick." SpongeBob compliments.

"Thanks." Patrick replies from the comfort of his bed.

This is enough to wake SpongeBob up to see just who is standing over him if Patrick is still in his bed. He sees clearly now that it is some cowboy/biker looking dude with a bandana over his face.

"HOLY FISHPASTE!" SpongeBob cries out before rolling out of the way right as the figure stomped his spiked boot down on the ground.

SpongeBob bounces up to his feet as the biker takes the knife pendant off his necklace in order to stab him with it. SpongeBob narrowly avoids each stab before being backed up against Patrick's bed. The ruckus being enough to wake Patrick up from his jelly-induced state.

"Keep it down will ya- AAAAAH!!" Patrick screamed out as the attacker lunged at both of them.

SpongeBob and Patrick dodge his knife attacks by bouncing on the bed. The attacker goes for some horizontal chops but SpongeBob and Patrick both manage to bounce up at the knick of time. The attacker changes his strategy to vertical stabs and manages get Patrick up to butt as he landed back on the bed, causing the starfish to shoot back up in the air in rectal pain before landing hard on the ground. SpongeBob manages to avoid the same fate by punching the attacker in the face as he fell back to the bed, breaking the attacker's sunglasses. The attacker reels back and takes off his shades.

"Who the hell are you?!" SpongeBob asked, frantically.

The attacker laughed and took the bandana off his face, "The name's Dennis. I'm your executioner, hired to plant your sorry asses six feet under 20,000 leagues under the sea."

"What? Why?!"

"You've made enemies with the wrong people, the worst of which being me!" Dennis replied back before punching SpongeBob into the sand wall and pinning him against the bed. "It looks like this is about as much action as you'll ever get in bed. Such a goddamn shame, isn't it?" Dennis proceeds to take his knife down on SpongeBob but the sponge attempts to hold it back with all the strength he can muster, but its not enough as Dennis powers his knife closer and closer down towards SpongeBob's chest.

"I got ya, buddy!" Patrick shouts out before tackling Dennis away from the bed and onto the sandy floor.

Patrick and Dennis struggle on the floor as SpongeBob comes to and notices the jelly under Patrick's pillow. He gasps in disbelief before heading down to help his friend, who is struggling as Dennis turns the tide against him. SpongeBob jumps on his back and places him a headlock in order to get the crazed assassin off his rockmate. Dennis gets up and backs SpongeBob into a wall, causing him to lose his grip and fall to the ground. Dennis laughs maniacally as he readies his knife.

"Looks like I get to kill two birds under one stone, it's just goddamn brilliant! Who should I kill first? The fat fuck who is behind on his drug payments or the slippery, little bastard who miraculously managed to ice a few Jellyfish Hunters. Decisions, incisions."

Dennis chooses Patrick as steps on him with his spiked boot, continually putting pressure down on him until he's mangled.

"I'm gonn do more than curb stomp you, boy. You're gonna squirm like the tapeworm you are."

"SpoooonbeBoooob!" Patrick cried out in pain.

SpongeBob regains his composure and grabs the jar of jelly from Patrick's bed.

"Special deligery for Mr. Dennis!" SpongeBob says before proceeding to smash Dennis in the face with it.

The broken glass sticks to his face as jelly burns his eyes. Dennis grunts from the pain as SpongeBob helps Patrick back up to his feet, who proceeds take Dennis down onto the floor with a bodyslam as SpongeBob makes a grab for Dennis' knife. SpongeBob takes the knife in his hand and comes down on Dennis' chest with it with all his might. Dennis lets out one last scream before finally plopping back down onto the floor, motionless and bleeding.

"Did you win?" Patrick asked before Dennis pops back to life and grabs both him and SpongeBob by the throats.

"I'm gonna wring you into ribbons y-you...little, fat fuuuu-" but SpongeBob manages to pull the knife out and repeatedly stabs Dennis in the chest until the assassin finally lets go of them and plops back down, lifeless.

"I-I think, think its...it's over." SpongeBob assures Patrick while trying to catch his breath.

The sound of a phone ringing began ringing through Patrick's rock. It sounded as if it was coming from the assassin's body. SpongeBob and Patrick proceed to search Dennis' pockets before Patrick pulls out a shell phone and answer it.

"Patrick, don't!"

"Pipe down, will ya! Hello? No, this is Patrick." SpongeBob grabs the phone away from Patrick and speaks into it.

"Who is this?"

"Judging from the sound of your voices, I am going out on a limb here and assuming that my assassin failed to get the job done." The voice on the other line said with a thick accent.

"He didn't get the job done.. Now, just who the hell are you?!"

"I am the wrong person to make enemies with, amigo. You and your squirrelly friend killed two of my valued brothers-in-arms and the starfish has yet to pay back his debts to the Admiral. Now, you shall all very well pay with your lives."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, schmexy voice, but its not going to down that way."

"Prolong the inevitable however long you see fit. You will face your fate soon enough.

"Now you listen here-"

"Que sera. What will be, will be. Adios, amigo."

The line goes dead as SpongeBob tosses the phone to the side in anger.

October 6th, 2012, Church of Neptune, Commercial District, 7:15 AM

We see a crowd of church goers being denied access into the church by Goofy Goobers; Acidic Dragon and Ghost. ExKizuna, Hayden and Smiling Hawaiian are working crowd control as OMJ walks up on top of the church's steps with his hands together as if praying.

"Stop the prayers." He tells the crowd.

"Hit the snooze." Acidic continues.

"Hell, don't even go at all." Ghost chimes in.

"If Neptune is everywhere, why should we even go to church? I mean, he could be sitting with you on the couch. Who even knows...if there is a Neptune anyway" OMJ questions, looking around the derelict city that they are living in today.

"The church is nothing but a farce!" Ex shouts from the crowd.

"A way to judge you." Hayden concurs.

"You have to take control of your own life! YOU are your only judge." OMJ preaches.

"Aloha to that!" Smiling Hawaiian shouts out.

"So save yourself the headache and do something better with your time." OMJ tells the people.

"And if there is a Neptune, he'll forgive you." Ex assures the people.

"Hell, we aren't telling you anything that you don't already know." OMJ says before holding down one nostril and blowing his nose at the church, causing a fireball to shoot out and engulf the building.

The churchgoers get riled up at this act and go to take action against this, but the other Goobers keep the crowd pacified using various spells from their spell books. The people scream in terror as OMJ's shell phone rings and he answers it.

"What the hell is it? I'm sorta in the middle of something here. Really? REEEALLY? Look, how many times am I gonna have to be cleaning up after your slimy, little messes? Well, you got a point there, it's hard for me to argu considerin- Alright, alright! I'll handle these mooks for you, I mean, how much trouble can they be, well, except being too much for you to handle. I kid, I kid! Look, I got this! You just worry about our mutual interests, I'll take care of the loose ends."

October 6th, 2012, Infirmary, Karate Island, 7:30 AM

We see WWESpongefan being tended to in the Karate Island Infirmary by Doctor Sex. Masters Sauce Mama, Wumbo and Mr Dr Professor Patrick are standing by.

"So how's she going to be?" Sauce asks.

"Don't worry, Master Sauce. She'll be back up and kicking again in Doctor Sex's very capable hands. After all, I taught him most of what he knows. What we should be worrying about, though, is Dragiiin." hilaryfan80 says.

"I'm surprised he had the decency to carry her back here on his own." Wumbo remarks.

"So how the fuck is she?" Dragiiin asks, walking in on their conversation.

"She'll be alright." Sauce replies.

"What the fuck happened back there, champ." Wumbo asks, wanting answers.

"Nothing I couldn't handle." Dragiiin responds.

"Really?" Wumbo snidely asks.

"You wanna fucking start things now, Wumbooty?" Dragiiin challenged, ready for a fight.

"Enough of this squabbling!" Sauce yelled out. "It won't do the Karate Choppers any good if we continue to be divided like this."

"I agree. We need to start being more cohesive if we hope on being the top team around here." hilaryfan80 concurred.

"Then stop fucking holding me back." Dragiiin warned them before stomping off on his own.

"We should inform the Grandmaster about his behavior as of late." hilaryfan80 suggests.

"I would think he'd condone it." Wumbo responds.

"Since the Arena is secured, I'll make plans right away for the tournament." Sauce says.

"I hope you have an eye for talent, Master Sauce." Wumbo responds.

"Don't worry about a thing, Master Wumbo. This tournament will be just the thing the Karate Choppers need to revitalize itself."

October 6th, 2012, SB Section 69, Commercial District, 8:10 AM

We see Shin, bandaged up, being called upon the team's superiors. He slides down the fireman pole into the higher-ups' secret room. He is greeted by super agents Jjsthekid, Clapward, CF and Terminoob.

"You called for me?" Shin asks.

"Yes," Clap responds. "We want to talk with you about your performance during the Arena siege."

"It won't happen again, I promise you all this-"

"Well, I sure feel reassured." Termi says sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, Shin, but we have come to a consensus that you need to take...a little step back from the work of things." CF informs him.

"What do you mean?" Shin asks, confused.

"It means we're taking you off hands-on missions and putting you back into espionage." Jjs tells him bluntly. "We feel it will be for the best."

My apologies, superiors, but I am far beyond simple espionage." Shin declares to them.

"Which is why we feel you're the best for this mission." Clap tells him. "Considering we don't really have any operatives scoping out the Goofy Goobers, we want to officially name you our first GG Operative. You should be proud, if I were you."

"Proud that I'm gonna be infiltrating a bunch of sugar-coated, pussy whips? Yeah, I'd rather pass the opportunity."

"You don't have a choice, Shin." Jjs tells him. "Either accept this mission or we will decommission you on the spot. Don't test us."

Shin sighed, having no other choice. "I accept."

"This room will self-destruct if you don't leave now." Clapward blurts out.

Shin quickly climbed his injured self all the way up the pole. As soon as he left the room, they al (except CF)l had a good laugh about it.

"That's just mean, guys." CF tells her peers.

"Oh, just laugh with us." Terminoob tells her.

"Yeah, CF, you don't have to be so goddamn nice all time. Sheesh." Jjs says, disgusted by CF's kindness.

October 6th, 2012, Tentacle Acres, 9:00 AM

We see Squidward getting up and ready for a brand new day. His television is playing the local news.

Perch Perkins: Ankther death has hit the Community CAPTCHA Force today as Nancy O'Malley was found dead in her hospital room where she was recuperating from a previous attack on her life. We can't quite go into details about the circumstances of her death, but I'm being told that murder is most likel-

"Ah." Squidward went as he turned off the TV and breathed in the morning air. "I think I'll ride my bike today!"

He hurried out the door, but tripped over a box that was placed on his doorstep.

"Hello, what's this?" He asked himself before going to open up the box.

He gasps at the sight of the box's contents and drops it on the ground. He hesitates for a few moments, but finally musters up the courage to take out what looked like a crudely made mask, made out of actual fish skin. He recognizes the mask's face to be that of Marcie O'Malley, the cop he encountered a couple days ago. A note was taped to the skin and Squidward yanks it off before dropping the face back into the box. A look of concern crept over Squidward's face as he read the note.

"I KNOW WHO YOU ARE"

Squidward kicks the box aside and quickly heads back inside his house, shutting the door behind him and locking it.

Spoiler

Casualties:

Officer Nancy

Seacatus

Spongysam

Dennis

Church of Neptune

Gone, but not forgotten...

• Like 3

You see this?

tumblr_m4rr2vIvvu1ru74s4o1_400.gif

This is me hitting myself for not reading your work any sooner. I read this on my break at work today and read the newest chapter tonight. You continue to amaze me as a writer Mr. Jenkins.

• Like 2

Chapter 8: Starting Something

October 6th, 2012, Patrick's Rock, Residential District, 9:00 AM

We see SpongeBob and Patrick rolling what looks to be Dennis' body up in Patrick's carpet, looking as if they're about to dispose of it. They're surprisingly quiet in doing so. SpongeBob just gives Patrick a few disappointed passing glances as Patrick avoids having eye contact with his best friend. SpongeBob finally decides to break this awkward silence.

"So how long?" he asks.

"How long what?"

"How long have you been slumming around in this shit, Patrick?"

"What's it to you?!"

"What's it to me? What's it TO ME?! The Jellyfish Hunters have apparently been on your ass about something for quite a while, to the point where they want to see you dead, and in case you're too jelly-filled to remember, my house and friend got burned down in the midst of it thus dragging me into this mess and slapping me on their shit list too!"

"Oh, so I like to throw some jelly on my sandwiches. Big deal! You act like you haven't had jelly before."

"That was before it was made into concentrated evil! Patrick, you know full well what that crap is made out and the process in making it."

"Lay off me, will ya! Or am I gonna have to finish all that jelly by mysel-"

A knock was suddenly heard at Patrick's rock door. SpongeBob and Patrick panicked at the sound of it. SpongeBob scrambled to move Dennis' body but Patrick was more preoccupied with hiding away his jelly stash.

"Patrick, what are you doing?! Help me with the body." SpongeBob whispered over to him.

Patrick didn't listen as he threw his jars of assorted jelly into the back of his fridge. SpongeBob, not being strong enough to hoist away the hitman's body by himself, simply a constructed another sand sofa over the corpse in order to temporarily hide it. Patrick ran over and opened up his rock. He greeted the three men at the door by saluting them.

"Hello, brothers!" Patrick greets.

"At ease, Star." a strong voice bellowed out.

Patrick grant sthe men entry inside and SpongeBob turns to see that it was Chief Priss and Officers Frank and Tommy.

"Chief Priss." SpongeBob lets out nervously. "What brings you over?"

"Wanted to check up on you two." Priss tells them. "I heard from the grapevine that a contract was put out on your asses after all the shit that went at the precinct. And I can't have that, now can I?"

"Why else are you here, Chief Priss?" SpongeBob asks.

"Straight to the point, eh SquarePants?" Frank chimes in before taking a look around the place.

"I'm here to follow up with you on the offer I made about you joining my special team task force." Priss reminds SpongeBob.

"I don't think he's quite cut out for it, sir." Patrick blurts out.

"Stay out of this, Patrick." SpongeBob tells him sternly.

"Is that so, 'Officer Star'?" Priss asks Patrick as SpongeBob looks on confused.

"Officer?" SpongeBob interrupts.

"Chief, should we let him in on it? I tried my best to keep my cover." Patrick asks.

"If he's going to be working alongside us, I don't see why not." Priss says before turning towards SpongeBob. "I deputized your friend here in order to harness his jellyfishing expertise to get to the bottom of the Jellyfish Hunters' drug operation."

"Really?" SpongeBob asks in bewilderment.

"Do you have what I came here for, 'Officer Star'?" Priss asks, holding his hand out.

Patrick takes a jar of green jelly out from under his pillow and hands it to the Chief, "Right here, sir."

"Ah, the green one. Excellent work." Priss compliments before turning to Officer Tommy. "Put this in the squad boat, rookie. We should get it to our 'analysts' right away while it is still fresh."

"Right away, Chief." Tommy complies before taking the jar back out to the car.

"What do we have here?" Officer Frank asks out loud, startling Patrick, as he comes out holding a conch-like device.

"That, Officer Frank, looks like the Conch Signal used to summon forth Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy." The Chief informs him.

"Hey!" SpongeBob shouted. "That's mine!"

"Did I tell you that Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy are coming out of retirement to join my task force, themselves?" Priss tried to entice SpongeBob.

"While it does sound somewhat comforting that at least two competent crime fighters will be helping to do anything they can within their power to clean the streets, I'd very much like my conch signal back. It's one of the only collectible a they managed to salvage from the fire."

"Sure you won't mind if we use it, do you? We could use it to stay in contact with them without rifling much of the other teams' feathers. Anything to help clean up the streets, right Mr. SquarePants?"

SpongeBob thought it over, "Fine, take it. Only because it'll help Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy." SpongeBob tells the Chief in order to get him off his back.

"Great! This will help our cause just one percent more. 99 more of these, and this Community will be okay." Priss reassures them before turning to leave with Officer Frank. "Keep doing your thing, 'Officer Star' and sponge, please try and consider my offer, will ya?"

The CAPTCHA Officers make their exit as Patrick closes the rock behind them.

"So much for that, huh, Chief?" Franks snidely asks.

"The sponge isn't as easy as I thought he'd be. I figured the thought of working alongside those senile old farts would lure him in for sure."

"What are your thoughts on those old coots joining up with us, anyway?"

"They're liabilities, relics who are way past their prime, Officer Frank, and quite frankly, they'll make our team look bad in the public eye. The people here need to believe we're doing them a real service. This won't be doing us any favors."

Priss tosses the conch signal over to Officer Tommy in the backseat before getting in the cruiser and peeling off. Meanwhile, back in Patrick's Rock.

"You, an undercover officer, Patrick? Really?" SpongeBob skeptically asks his friend.

"What it says on the tin."

"So the recreational use of all the subjects you've acquired is just what, exactly?"

"Research, into what really gets people hooked on the stuff and keep coming back for more! What's with the third degree, SpongeBob?"

"Because it isn't healthy, Patrick, and life threatening in more ways than one."

"Look, unlike you I try to do this Community a service."

"The way you're going about is all wrong and you won't be doing yourself any favors by working alongside an asshole like Priss-"

"Who the hell are you to judge?!" Patrick interrupts.

"Patrick, I know Priss. We've all dealt with the police force's corruption for years from the unlawful arrests to the questionable investigations and circumstances of all the dead and missing witnesses from the last time Priss was taken to court. He even tried banning a sandwich for Neptune's sake!"

"Don't be so pessimistic, SpongeBob."

"I'm trying to be realistic here, Patrick. You can continue doing whatever the hell it is you're doing, I can't stop you. I've already loss enough, and honestly, I don't know what I'd do if I were to lose anymore friends. You've blown your cover and the Hunters are going to come down on you hard for it. Has this all been worth it? Has anything you've done so far made any real difference in the Community? Have the Jellyfish Hunters been been shook down? Has jelly stopped being pushed in the Community? Are innocent people not dying from their addictions? Have you helped put an end to innocent jellyfishes suffering? Think about it."

SpongeBob cleans the sand off Dennis' corpse and once again attempts to dispose of it.

"Are going to help me with this or what?"

Patrick sighs before giving SpongeBob a helping hand with the body. Dennis' phone suddenly starts ringing again. SpongeBob pulls it out from his back pocket, looking at it, reluctant to answer it.

"Answer it, SpongeBob. I got this covered." Patrick assures him, pulling the body out back of the rock on his own.

SpongeBob presses the button to answer and takes the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"I've got a problem that needs solving and I was made aware that you were the man for the job." a rough voice said on the other line.

"Who is this?" SpongeBob asks.

The line went silent for a few seconds before the voice spoke up again, "You're not Dennis. Nobody else should have access to his private line."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Dennis has been taken cared of. What do you have to say about that?"

"You expect me to believe that you shrilly-voiced polliwog took care of a killer like Dennis?" the voice asked, letting out a few laughs.

"Well, this is his private and he ain't answering so you tell me."

"Alright, alright, I'll bite. If you're as good as you seem to think you are, then this little assignment will be nothing then."

"Sorry, but I don't follow orders from just anybody."

"There'll be doubloons in it for you, if that's what you fancy."

"I'm not a greedy man, sir."

"What a pity. Considering you 'took care' of Dennis, I figured a couple of petty Jellyfish Hunters would be nothing for you. I am sorely disappointed."

"Jellyfish Hunters?"

"Yes, but judging from the shrillness of fear in your voice, I may have to take this offer elsewhere."

"Listen here, I have you know that I took on FIVE Jellyffish Hunters almost single-handedly!"

"Whoa, we have a badass over here."

"You just tell me what you need done and I'll show you, asshole."

"Now that's what I like to hear. The Jellyfish Hunters have something big going on at the old Glove World in the Commercial District. They've been transporting load after load of jelly over there from their factories in Jellyfish Fields. I want you to intercept one of their shipments and bring it back to my warehouse near Mrs. Puff's Boating School. The jelly is being carried over by ice cream trucks, it helps keep the jelly fresh. They're being carried over through Goober territory, but I doubt you'll get much trouble from those pussies. They barely lift a finger whenever somebody tries soldiering through their territory. You do this for me and I'll see to it that you'll get reward."

"Who are you?"

"You don't want to tell me who you are, what makes you think I'll tell you?"

The line goes dead as SpongeBob puts the phone back in his pocket. Patrick comes back into his house, dusting off his hands, to see SpongeBob taking off.

"Where are you running off to?"

"I've got some errands to run, Patrick. I won't be long. Don't get into too much trouble while I'm gone."

"I'm not some child!" Patrick yells out right as SpongeBob shuts the rock on him.

October 6th, 2012, The Industrial Park, Industrial District, 10:15 AM

We see Ihavedahswag, Quigs, Gabriel Lowery and Spongepat disposing of the bodies of the patrons from the Old Krusher Arena by throwing them into an incinerator.

"Drag sure outdid his self dis time!" Swag compliments, throwing another body in the incinerator. "The ice cold motherfucka took all these catfish out single-handedly nah'sayin?"

"He's the champ for a reason, dawg." Quigs says. "He can't be stopped!"

"Yes, he is quite the formidable fighter. Makes me all the more excited about this little tournament the Masters have planned." Gabriel says.

"A tournament, you say?" Spongepat asks.

"Yeah, dawg! We gettin one new batch of land critters comin in, yo! The masters want to recruit a lil something-something, nah'mean?" Swag rambles.

"I honestly don't see what they see in these air breathers." Gabriel says. "They're just liabilities when you take their precious air away. Quite pathetic if you ask me.

"You can say that again, mang." Quigs co-signs.

"Yeah, try telling that to Sauce Mama." Spongepat reminds them.

"Sauce Mama?" Swag asks before laughing. "Sauce Mama?! Man, FUCK Sauce Mama! She's just a beeotch! Plain and simple!"

"The bitch must be chopping something, am I right, Holmes?" Quigs asks, implying something.

"Fuck, I won't be fucking surprised if she gets down on her hands and fucking knees for fucking Wumbology or something! Fucking maple leaf fuck."

"Don't even get me started on that uptight, pompous, Mountie." Gabriel says in anger.

"You know what we should fucking do? Look at muh'fucking Dragiiin dawg! He got to where he is by sticking the muh'fucking finger up everyone's asses nah'saying?! He took no shit! He kept his swag! And look at em, bonafide fuckin champion material! We should go raise some hell nah'mean?!" Swag suggests.

"Yeah you! We should take a dump on the dojo's doorsteps!" Spongepat also suggests.

"No, you complete ignoramus! We should do something that will really make those blowhard masters of our take notice of what we have to offer to this team. I suggest we should pay the air breathers we already have locked up a visit, see? I mean, we keep them here after all." Gabriel tells his fellow Choppers.

"That ain't half bad, ese." Quigs says.

"Quigga please!" Swag blurts out. "I have dah swag! Do you cock suckers have dah swag?! Imma bout to head my ass down the right now! It's easy for fucking talk about it, lets fuckin get it done!"

"horale ese, we got dah swag!" Quigs assures Swag.

"Then what the fuck we gon' do?" Swag yells out.

"SEND THEM THE FUCK BACK UP!" Quigs, Gabriel and Pat shout out.

"Lets roll, bitches!" Swag commands as they leave their duties and head deeper inside the Industrial Park before entering a deserted factory where the Karate Choppers keep some of their land creature slaves.

Swag kicks the door down on the place as all four Choppers step inside to see cages lining the factory, filled with tens of hundreds of trafficked land critters. Smirks curled upon the Choppers' faces as they looked on at all the punching bags to choose from.

"I know, I know. You all must be wondering why we brought you all down here and trust me when I say that we'll let you all out momentarily." Gabriel assures the prisoners. "But I only have this to say to you, airbreathers...fight if you can, survive if we let you.

"FUCK EM ALL!" Swag orders out as he and his subordinates storm the cages and proceed to slaughter their contents.

October 6th, 2012, SB Section 69, Commercial District, 10:50mAM

We see Shin under going the undercover process. His hair has been bleached blonde and made into a pompadour by Jacob Barber, he's been given a purple aloha shirt and some khaki pants to wear and a straw hat to go along with it. Supervising the process was CNF1 and JCM, who found humor in Shin's situation by making him undergo these ridiculous changes

"Are you guys sure that all of this is really needed?" Shin asks.

"Of course it is, especially if you're going undercover in a hardcore team like the Goofy Goobers." JCM tells him, laughing as he does so.

"Don't worry Shin, you're going to be fine. Just don't slip on an ice cube on your way over there!" CNF burst out laughing.

"I'm gonna kill you guys once this is all said and done, I promis you that." Shin promises them before making his way out of the room as CNF and JCM talk behind his back.

"Man he must have fallen pretty low to be reduced to spying on the Goofy Goobers of all people." CNF says.

"I'm glad I'm not that guy." JCM concurs.

"What a fucking weenie." CNF adds.

Outside, Shin walks into fellow Spy Buddy, Aya. She notices his new look.

"Whoa, what happened to you?" She comments.

"Don't say another word." He warns her.

"Or what? You're gonna throw a chair at me?"

"Leave me alone, Aya. It's bad enough I'm stuck spying on a bunch of pussies, I don't need to hear anymore of your lip."

"Who knows Shinny, baby. Maybe you'll get more than you're bargaining for on this one."

"Yeah, I wish." He says before walking off on his own towards the inner sanctum. He slids down the same pole as earlier and approaches his superiors, "There. Happy now?"

"Very." Terminoob replies.

"You look great, Shin. I know you'll do well on this assignment." CF says, trying to hold back some giggles.

"Oh just fucking laugh, CF. SHEESH! But yes, this pleases us, Agent Shin." Jjs tells him. "Now we just need to put the ribbon on this new identity of your's by assigning you a new code name, which Agent Clapward just so happened to have came up with himself."

Clapward stood up from his seat and began to decree Shin's new code name, "From here on out, you shall be referred to as 'Jerry Lawler'."

"AH!" Shin yelled out.

"Great Jerry Lawler impression." Clapward complimented.

"You will find your equipment all packed up and prepared for you on your way out, Agent Lawler." Jjs tells him. "We made sure to get you the essentials."

"I'm just giddy." Shin tells him.

"I'm glad." Termi remarks.

"Don't let us keep you, Agent Lawler, you have a mission to accomplish." Clapward tells him, urging him to go. "Make sure to check in any findings with us."

"Will do." Shin assures them before pulling himself back up the pole again.

"Who's up for some martinis?" Jjs asks his fellow special agents.

October 6th, 2012, The Slums, Commercial District, 11:30 AM

SpongeBob has been driving around for hours trying to find any one ice cream truck.

"Who was that damn quack? I haven't seen one ice cream truck at all-"

Suddenly, an ice cream truck sped by and drove past a red light. SpongeBob managed to get a good look at the driver and recognized the blues Jellyfish Hunter camos the driver was wearing. SpongeBob pointed out at it in silence as if he was saying, "YOU!" Before taking off after it. He rams right into the back of the ice cream truck with much force, causing it to swerve along the road. SpongeBob speeds up to the left of the truck and proceeded to ram it off the street, but it would take more to over power the truck. The Hunter in the ice cream then began ramming SpongeBob's boat mobile a couple of times, causing some pretty major damage to it. They were neck and neck as SpongeBob continued to try and run the truck off the road. The Hunter tries to ram into SpongeBob again in order to run him off but SpongeBob pulls back in the nick of time as the Hunter makes his move, completely missing SpongeBob's boat and careening off the road from the force and crashing into a tenement. SpongeBob pulls off to the side and heads out to check on the truck as the driver steps out of his vehicle. SpongeBob recognized this Hunter from before and the Hunter recognized him as well from the look on his face.

"YOU?!" The Crad cries out, brandishing his staff.

SpongeBob immediately back stepped as the crazed Hunter lunged at him with his electrified staff.

"You're not walking away from this one, you bucked-tooth asshole!" Crad screams out in anger as he proceeded to attack viciously.

SpongeBob manages to dodge each of his attacks before grabbing hold of the staff and wrestled Crad for possession of it. Feeling overpowered, SpongeBob proceeded to kick Crad in his open midsection, sending him reeling back and holding his stomach as SpongeBob takes full possession of the staff. The staff's power shuts off unfortunately, causing SpongeBob to try and figure out how to turn it back on but The Crad resumes his attack. SpongeBob manages to block each hit with the staff, but the staff finally breaks apart from the force of Crad's hard punches, leaving him to fight hand-to hand.

The Crad lunges back in with left and rights and a few kicks, but SpongeBob calculates each attack and blocks them all before grabbing hold of Crad's leg as he kicked and proceeded to karate chop it with all his might, no doubt breaking Crad's leg as he tumbles to the pavement. SpongeBob then pulls out Dennis' knife and plants it into Crad's chest several times before finally stopping himself.

"Looks like I got a bit carried away there..." SpongeBob tells himself before entering the ice cream and backing out, running over The Crad as he does so before taking off towards Mrs. Puff's Boating School. As he speeds through the streets of the Commercial District, the ice cream jingle begins playing, alerting the surrounding Goofy Goobers in the area as they patrolled from the rooftops.

"What the hell does this asshole think he's doing?" Ex asked

"No good." Box replies. "Should we make it rain?"

Ex heads to the edge of the building and signals for his fellow Goobers on the surrounding rooftops, "Send in the rain!"

Ex, Acidic, Ghost, Internet, Trainiax, Box, and Blobers each take their positions before proceeding to shoot fireballs from their hands down towards the ice cream truck. The fireballs rain down on SpongeBob, barely making contact with his vehicle.

"Dear Neptune above!" SpongeBob shouts to himself as he looks out at his mirror to see the fireballs coming down from behind him.

He begins swerving through the streets in an attempt to avoid the fire.

"Stop missing, you pussies!" Ex yells at his fellow Goobers.

They continue missing as SpongeBob speeds pass a busy intersection, barely avoiding one pedestrian, who was pulled back in the knock of time by a girl.

"Watch where you're going, hodad!" The girl told the pedestrian.

The pedestrian, revealed to be Jerry Lawler, looks up at her and his eyes widen, "She-Shin?"

The fireballs begin raining down on the busy intersection as boat mobiles and people burned in its wake. Shin notices this and grabs She-Shin, pull away from the carnage and dodging fireballs along the way. SpongeBob manages to escape off into the distance as Ex notices She-Shin caught up in the chaos he and the others created.

"Hold your fire!" he shouts, but Box still kept shooting off, prompting Ex to kick him down to get him to stop. "I said seize fire, asshole."

Box laughs at Ex, "Who's the pussy now?"

Ex looks back over toward the intersection to see She-Shin with Jerry Lawler, "Who the hell is that guy?"

Meanwhile, SpongeBob is still speeding his way towards the warehouse in the Residential District, overjoyed that he managed to get out of there unscathed.

"WOOOOOOOHOOHOOHOOOOOOOOO!" SpongeBob screams to himself as he continues down the road.

October 6th, 2012, Old Krusher Arena, 12:15 AM

We see Sauce Mama consulting with 4EverGreen about the set-up for the upcoming karate tournament.

"The ring needs to be entirely re-done." Sauce tells 4EG. "You can't do Kah-Rah-Tay in a wrestling ring."

"Jotting that down!" 4EG says with a wink for some reason.

"In fact, this whole place needs a whole new paint job. We have to make it known to the other teams that the Karate Choppers have this place on lockdown."

"Good idea!" 4EG said with a wink and a thumbs up.

Metal Snake enters the arena with a concerned look on his face," Master Sauce, my apologies for interrupting, but there is something I think you should know."

"Oh Luke, just call me Sauce."

"Yes, Sauce, but something's happened. Something bad and I need you to come check it out right away."

"What happened?"

"At the Industrial Park...we'll see when you get there. Just come with me."

"Alright, 4EverGreen, keep watch over here while I'm gone."

"Enough said, true believer!" 4EG said with a salute.

Sauce and Metal Snake exited the Arena and made their way over to the Industrial Park.

October 6th, 2012, Warehouse, Residential District, 12:30 PM

We see SpongeBob backing the ice cream truck into a warehouse garage. He exits the truck as the garage door closes down in front of him. The lights in the dark warehouse suddenly switched on, startling the sponge.

"Hey what's the meaning of this?" SpongeBob asked.

"I'm here to reward you." the same voice from the phone bellowed out, echoing through the warehouse.

SpongeBob turned back to see a shark in an army uniform marching towards him with his hands behind his back.

"My name is Sergeant Roderick." The shark says, sternly. "Dishonorably discharged from the Jellyfish Hunters for dealing jelly behind their backs. And I see in front of me, none other than SpongeBob SquarePants, the little gnat who managed to fight off a bunch of Jellyfish Hunters and lived to tell about it. Yes, perhaps there were some truth behind your words earlier."

"Alright, you got your truck. What is it that you want?"

"We have mutual enemies, son, and I'm offering you a chance to get back at them ten-fold. You and me, behind enemy lines, fighting for the greater good of our Community. What do you say?"

"I don't work with criminals."

"Really? You just did when you brought that truck back here for me. Choose the lesser of two evils, son, and be done with it. There will be quick results, I assure you. And the rewards, my new friend," Roderick takes out a bag of doubloons from behind his back. "Will be spoiled."

SpongeBob just looked down at the bag, then back up to Roderick, "Tell me how we can get back at those assholes and I just may consider it."

October 6th, 2012, The Industrial Park, Industrial District, 12:35 PM

We see Sauce and Snake run into the factory where the Karate Choppers' land creature prisoners were held but Sauce is shocked to see that they have all been brutally murdered in cold blood. She surveys the carnage before placing her hand on one of her fellow land creatures. Some tears drop from her eyelashes as she looks back up towards Metal Snake.

"Who the hell could've done this?" She asks.

"Judging from the stars some of the victims have in them and the sheer brutality of most of the injuries they've sustained, I have no doubt in my mind that it was our own."

Sauce begins breaking down, "What am I doing, Luke? These are my people I'm dealing with here."

"What are WE ALL doing, Sauce? I never thought things would ever get this bad here and for what? A whole lot of nothing in the end if shit keeps going the way it is. This is just madness."

October 6th, 2012, Precinct, Residential District, 12:45 PM

We see entering the Precinct with an ice cream on his head.

"I'm here to see the prisoner, brother." Patrick tells the officer at the desk, pointing at the cone on his head.

"Sure, knock yourself out." The officer tells him, granting him permission to see the prisoner.

Patrick heads to the holding cells where he comes across Cha, who is lying down on her cell bed. She looks up to see Patrick and is overjoyed.

"Patrick! I knew you'll come and see me!" She cries out, running toward the bars trying to give him a kiss but can't reach him. "You here for more of my jelly, baby?"

"Uh, as tempting as that sounds, no. I'm here to...call things off between us."

"YOU WHA??!!!?!"

"It's not so much you as it is me-"

"WERE YOU JUST USING ME!!??!"

"No! I mean, not entirely-"

"YOU WAIT TIL I BREAK OUTTA HERE! You're gonna get it so hard!"

"Look Cha, I'm trying to came at you with the truth-"

"OH, IM GONNA AT YOU, BRO!"

"I'm a cop, an undercover cop!" Patrick tells her, pointing at the cone on his head. "See."

Cha started laughing at the thought, "You, a cop?! I would say 'don't make me laugh' but you just did."

"Oh, believe whatever you wanna believe. I'm outta here! I'm only doing this for your own good."

"And if you know what's good for you, you better get outta town before I get outta here, you big, pink, loser!"

"Goodbye, Cha." Patrick says before leaving her behind.

"I don't love you anymore, Patrick Star!"

Patrick heads back to the front desk only to be greeted by Chief Priss and Officer Frank.

"Ah, there you are, 'Officer Patrick'! We were just looking for you." Priss tells him.

"You were?" Patrick asks.

"Of course, man. You are one of our finest officers after all." Officer Frank says sarcastically.

"What is it that you need, Chief?"

"I have a special assignment for you. I want you to accompany me, Frank and a few other of my boys to a little rendezvous I have set up. It's nothing hard, you just have to do a little something that requires your expertise."

"What is it?"

"You'll see, kid."

Suddenly, Sandy came running into the precinct and approached Priss, "I came as soon as I got the call, Chief. What's going down?"

"Ah yes, Sheriff, the other person I needed to see!" Priss tells her.

"What's he doing here?" Sandy asks, pointing at Patrick.

"Get in the cruiser and I'll brief you along the way."

They all exit the precinct.

October 6th, 2012, Tentacle Acres, 4:00 PM

We see Squidward holed up in his condo, still paranoid from the box he received earlier in the day.

"You're being crazy, Squiddy. That's right, you're going crazy! Ain't no way-"

The sound of a clarinet playing from upstairs rang through the house as Squidward jumps up from fright. He hesitates at first, but finally decides to head up and check up on the noise only to see that his clarinet is still in its pedestal, seemingly untouched.

"You're really going crazy, Squiddy." Squidward tells himself before letting out a few nervous chuckles.

He turns out but walks right into an imposing figure dressed in black with a face much like the one he discovered in the box. Squidward screams as he falls to the ground and crawls away. The figure paces towards him as he does so.

"Wh-Who the hell are you?!"

The figure stepped into the light, revealing that its wearing the face of Marcie O'Malley, "Don't you recognize me...Squiddy?"

Squidward lets out another scream before the figure kicks him in the face, knocking him out.

October 6th, 2012, Make Out Reef, 6:00 PM

We see Chief Priss, Officers Frank and Tommy, Patrick and Sandy gathered around near a cliff on the outskirts of town. A few SWAT members surround the area as Priss briefs them about the situation.

"It's almost time. Listen up, you two. First, I want you, Patrick, to just stand here and play cool for when they arrive. Easy enough, right?"

"Yes sir!" Patrick says, saluting him.

"And Sheriff Sandy, when they arrive, there will be two of them. One's short and fat and the other is tall and skinny. I want you to take that lasso of yours and restrain the fat one. It will distract the skinny one, giving me and my boys ample time to go in for the kill."

"You can count on me, sir."

"Good. We should get in position then!" Priss orders everyone before turning back to Patrick. "And Patrick, don't forget to blow this." Priss reminds him, handing over the conch signal.

"Bu-but..." But Priss and the others have already gotten into position before Patrick could question him.

Patrick looks over at Priss and the SWAT team hiding in the bushes and shadows. He then looks over at Sandy, who is hiding behind a few rocks. He looks back at Priss, who motions for Patrick to blow the conch signal already. Patrick licks his lips, taking his time doing so but he could tell that the others were getting impatient.

"What the fuck's he waiting for?" Priss asks himself, annoyed.

Patrick finally, but reluctantly, blows on the Conch Signal for a split second in hopes that they won't come.

Priss gets up and tells Patrick, "Blow on it longer, you fat fu-"

But suddenly, bright headlights began to close in on Patrick as an invisible boat mobile came speeding up the reef before stopping in front of Patrick. Two elderly men came jumping out of the vehicle.

"THE CONCH SIGNAL!" The short, fat one shouted.

"Will you pipe down, you old coot!" The tall, skinny one scolded.

"What seems to be the problem here, son?" The fat one asked, but his eyes widened as he seemed to recognize Patrick. "Hey, aren't you friends with tha-that EEEEVIL sponge?"

The skinny one took a closer look at Patrick, "Yeah, I think you're right."

The fat one went to shake Patrick's hand, "Well how're you doing, lad?" the fat one greeted but he was cut off as a lasso came and tightened down around his throat, pulling him and choking him out.

"What the devil-" but before the skinny one could do anything, he was shot in the back by a couple of harpoons and tumbled to the ground in pain and coughing out blood.

"Oh! My back!"

The fat one let out a few gasps for air, "GUH! B-Barna..cle...Boy!" The fat one grabbed the rope and pulled on it, causing Sandy to be pulled out from her hiding spot as the played tug-o-war.

Suddenly, more harpoons came shooting out, all striking the fat one in his back as well as he falls to his knees. Priss got up from his hiding place with a nightstick in hand.

"ATTACK!" The shouted as he, Frank, Tommy and the SWAT members stormed the scene and proceeded to beat both elderly men dot a pulp with their nightsticks.

Priss nailed the fat one with a hard with to the back of the head, knocking the old man to the ground. Some of the SWAT members picked up the skinny one and held him as Officer Frank began to beat him viciously with his nightstick, busting the old man's face in before hitting him viciously in the gut.

"Take that you old bastard!" Frank shouted out as he and his men proceeded to beat up on the skinny one.

"Pick em up!" Priss ordered his men as they pick the fat one up from the ground and tossed the old man over, leaving him open to get laid out with a haymaker by Priss. "Get up, damn you!" Paris's shouted at the old man, kicking him while he's down.

The fat one got back up out of his own power, "Y-you think that ki-killing us...will make people s-see you as a hero, Chief Priss?" The fat one asked, spitting out blood.

"No." Priss tells him before nailing the old man with a six punch combo. "I should be worshipped!" Priss proceeded to unload on the old man some more as Frank and Tommy beat the skinny one down and made him watch,

"Pfft. Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy." Priss says snidely before hitting Mermaidman in the gut with his nightstick. "You're no hero to this town!" Priss nails him repeatedly in his big gut before beating his face in. You're nothing but a celebrity, who these idiots are fed to worship when the real heroes are out dying everyday! Unsung! Not worshipped like you are! It was a slap to my face to hear that they wanted to put you on my task force. It was a slap to me and everyone you see here before you. We get flack while fraud like you get respect?! It sickens me!" Priss finally throws Mermaidman to the ground on his belly as he motions for his men to throw the beaten and bloodied Barnacle Boy down as well.

Priss and Officer Frank pull out pistols from their holsters, "Now, it's come to this....Sheriff, Patrick! Care to do the honors?" Priss called out to Sandy and Patrick, who are both in shock at what they've just witnessed.

Sandy hesitates, "But Chief, I...I, I can't-"

"Do this, sweet cheeks, or do you want me to forget our little agreement over your employment?" Priss orders at her.

Sandy steps up and takes the pistol out of Priss' hand, trembling, slowly pointing it at Mermaidman.

"What about you, 'Officer Patrick'? Should I not overlook everything you've done?"

Patrick steps up and grabs the pistol out of Officer Frank's hand and slowly points it at Barnacle Boy, almost on the verge of breaking down.

"What the hell are you two waiting for? Do it so we can pack up and go home already." Officer Frank barks out.

Sandy and Patrick look at each other before slowly closing their eyes.

"And don't you DARE close your eyes." Priss orders them as he has his SWAT members point their harpoons at them.

Sandy and Patrick both widen their eyes open. They looked down at the two fallen heroes below, barely clinging to life. They both pull their triggers in unison, the shots echoing throughout the reef.

Spoiler

Casualties:

Karate Choppers' land creature prisoners

The Crad

Mermaidman

Barnacle Boy

Gone, but not forgotten...

• Like 5