• Advertisement

152a. Big Sister Sam

Shark Tale

I didn't like this episode so much. Sam was very annoying and was of course a "Squidward Torture" and even a "Spongebob Torture". And especially Spongebob was tortured for the wrong reason, and didn't even insult or anger Sam in any way. If Squidward and torturing weren't involved this episode would've been better. I just feel like so many episodes are tortures. Ugh >_<

• Like 1

To be honest, I liked this episode too but It's not one of the best season 7 episodes. I thought there were some flaws in this episode. There was a Squidward abuse and there was a SpongeBob abuse in this episode, I didn't like Sam actually and Patrick was jerk to SpongeBob and Squidward but It was a funny episode. I don't recommend this episode actually because I know some people won't like it but I thought this episode was great. There were some hilarious parts in this episode like Sam destroying SpongeBob and Squidward's house, Squidward saying Sam is dumber, bigger and buffonier than Patrick, Sam taking Squidward's window and Squidward wanting to bulldoze Sam but Sam stopping the bulldozer. I can understand why some people didn't like this episode but I thought It was funny. 8/10

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Wow 1

It was pretty funny, and I liked the main characters in this one. Too bad they made Sister Sam such an extremely annoying character :S

Also, I think they could've done WAY more with the plot than just having a conflict at Patricks house, being the entire episode.

It's kinda lazy. I'm glad Perfect Chemistry makes up for it.

6,9/10

On 12/17/2012 at 8:49 PM, jjsthekid said:

Discuss it here.

So-so episode. It wasn't the most memorable and Sam got a bit annoying at times, but it had some funny bits. 7/10

lmao you actually gave this a 7.

Anyway don't feel like making a whole review or anything, but I do wanna say that Sister Sam is easily the worst one-off character of the whole series. She is just a horribly rude and annoying brute who does nothing but smash or damage other people's belongings just out of anger when people get angry for well deserved reasons. This episode is definitely in my bottom 10, I'd even say it's a bit worse than Stuck in the Wringer.

• Like 2

Such an awful piece of shit, Sam is very annoying and ruthless and Patrick comes off as very uncaring towards SpongeBob and Squidward here. The fact that this was paired with Perfect Chemistry makes it one of the most extreme "horrible/good" episodes pairings I've ever seen.

1.2/10

• Like 2

On 10/2/2013 at 8:39 PM, Butch Griffin said:

To be honest, I liked this episode too but It's not one of the best season 7 episodes. I thought there were some flaws in this episode. There was a Squidward abuse and there was a SpongeBob abuse in this episode, I didn't like Sam actually and Patrick was jerk to SpongeBob and Squidward but It was a funny episode. I don't recommend this episode actually because I know some people won't like it but I thought this episode was great. There were some hilarious parts in this episode like Sam destroying SpongeBob and Squidward's house, Squidward saying Sam is dumber, bigger and buffonier than Patrick, Sam taking Squidward's window and Squidward wanting to bulldoze Sam but Sam stopping the bulldozer. I can understand why some people didn't like this episode but I thought It was funny. 8/10

Why @Trash Boat, why remind my old times?

2/10 bad ep

• Like 1