• Advertisement

Ask this llama some questions and eat a bowl of nails with milk because you love that extra calcium<3!

E.V.I.L.

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

@E.V.I.L omf why are SBMers so pressed about people "not discussing SpongeBob on a SpongeBob-related site"? :Laugh: 

I don't get it--shouldn't it be a good thing that you've found close internet friends that you can potentially talk to even more outside of the forum and form a lasting bond with?

Just now, Katniss said:

Eh, the ones complaining about are young so they probably wouldn't appreciate that yet and they're still in that stage where they really are here for SB mainly? @E.V.I.L

Even when I was here for SB mainly I totes loved spamming stupid shit, have you seen my 2012 Dump topics :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

2 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:
  Hide contents

OMAIR OMAIR OMAIR OMFG, I JUST TURNED MY DATA INTO PUBLIC, SO I USE MY DATA AS MY WIFI ON MY GRANDPA'S COMPUTER. HOW COULDN'T I FİGURE THIS OUT BY NOW OMFG. <33333333333333333333333333333333333333

Omfh whobob you dork omfomfomfofkifnfifn

@E.V.I.L Okay, I'm sure this isn't what you want to hear, but I think you have to go confront this friend. I don't know what's going on but if what they're doing is upsetting you, you need to say something. It doesn't matter how sweet they are. Just find a way to politely and calmly explain things to them.

Just now, Katniss said:

@E.V.I.L Okay, I'm sure this isn't what you want to hear, but I think you have to go confront this friend. I don't know what's going on but if what they're doing is upsetting you, you need to say something. It doesn't matter how sweet they are. Just find a way to politely and calmly explain things to them.

Yeha you're right, and I've done it before. I just hate hurting people's feelings but I know I have to. And I probably will sooner than later, it's just hahhaahaa terrifying just a little hahaha :Laugh: Thank you klt <3

8 minutes ago, Katniss said:

@E.V.I.L mang I wish I had enough dbs to become overlord and make you create a thread on why cold weather sucks? :smirk: 

that wouldn't be that hard because cold weather has negatives, fammo:Laugh:

that was a really bad pun I am sorry but also so not sorry