• Advertisement

Castle (Show Discussion)

Ron

Spoiler
Spoiler
Never heard of it.
I'd love to know where you got the rock you've been living under. I can understand Wumbology not hearing of it since he lives in Canada, but not you. 428899.gif I can't stop hearing about it.

I don't really like it. I don't know why.

Spoiler
Spoiler
I'd love to know where you got the rock you've been living under. I can understand Wumbology not hearing of it since he lives in Canada, but not you. 428899.gif I can't stop hearing about it.

I don't really like it. I don't know why.

499524.gif

I love this show. The humor, the mystery, the love-hate relationship between Beckett and Castle.

Spoiler
Spoiler
I'd love to know where you got the rock you've been living under. I can understand Wumbology not hearing of it since he lives in Canada
For the record, I have heard of it. I've just never watched it.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Ok, I'm putting a pole up.
...And getting strippers to dance around it?

Really, tvguy, I expected more from you.

ETA: Could you please put "Heard of it but never watched it" on the poll somewhere? 125508.gif

Series finale tonight. Cannot express how much I love this show; I've watched nearly every episode live. Praise God it's ending, this past season has been stanky and they fired one of the main characters. Bullshit. 

8 minutes ago, tvguy said:

Series finale tonight. Cannot express how much I love this show; I've watched nearly every episode live. Praise God it's ending, this past season has been stanky and they fired one of the main characters. Bullshit. 

Yeah I thanked my lucky stars they decided to end it instead of going through a season without Beckett.  That would have been hard to watch.

15 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Yeah I thanked my lucky stars they decided to end it instead of going through a season without Beckett.  That would have been hard to watch.

haha i didnt know u watched castle :P

14 minutes ago, tvguy said:

s1-5 were fantastic imo, it's kinda tanked the last few seasons, what'd you think?

I thought Season 1 was fine, but Season 2 was where the series really started to pick up.  It wasn't until the second half of Season 5 where I noticed a slight decline in quality.  That back half of Season 5 still had some of the best episodes of the entire series like Target and Hunt but you could still notice that it wasn't as excellent though.  But yeah I agree the last three seasons weren't as good and this last season in particular was rock bottom, but it can still end strong though.

21 hours ago, Clappy said:

I thought Season 1 was fine, but Season 2 was where the series really started to pick up.  It wasn't until the second half of Season 5 where I noticed a slight decline in quality.  That back half of Season 5 still had some of the best episodes of the entire series like Target and Hunt but you could still notice that it wasn't as excellent though.  But yeah I agree the last three seasons weren't as good and this last season in particular was rock bottom, but it can still end strong though.

so how bout that finale