• Advertisement

How would you feel if Nickelodeon announced their version of Super Smash Bros.

BluePikmin11

I couldn't find a good section to put this on, so I put it here for Spongebob related.

I'm interested to how would you react if Nickelodeon made a Nicktoons Super Smash Bros.

What developer would make it?

How would the controls be like?

What would Arnold do when he does a Super Move?

I'm hoping they would take their time if they ever made it, consisting of originality.

I already pictured on what the characters would be, if you haven't seen it check it out on the art page.

I can picture it, but I bet Viacom/Nick rather has their money on something less clever than that.

Besides, it would sound like plagiarism in a way. But it's still not fair that Japan and worldwide itself gets Smash Bros. and for Nickelodeon, we get the Jingle Brawl series.

Nickelodeon has that dope Nicktoons racing game. They should focus on that, honestly, because those are like the best racing games in any arcade (seriously, racing through the Four Nations or the Ghost World? I love that). Smash Bros. styled games should be left to the people that know how to make them. And Cartoon Network, for some reason.

Mostly agree with you there, termi, but, uh...

Nickelodeon has that dope Nicktoons racing game. They should focus on that, honestly, because those are like the best racing games in any arcade

nah.

anyway, i'd love to launch a bubble cruise missile at jimmy neutron's face any day-- as long as it's executed right.

For the plagiarism thing, Road Rage did copy Crazy Taxi.

I think this is cool. I just wish if this would happen, Viacom wouldn't be their idiot selves about this (Idiot is the understatement of all understatements)

Mostly agree with you there, termi, but, uh...

nah.

anyway, i'd love to launch a bubble cruise missile at jimmy neutron's face any day-- as long as it's executed right.

Okay, one of the best racing games in my arcade.

...My arcade doesn't get out much.

In the right hands, a Nickelodeon fighting game involving all these Nicktoons would be awesome.

In the hands of THQ and whoever else makes those bad third party games for Nickelodeon, then it will probably be disappointing.

• Like 1