• Advertisement

William Leonard's Animations

tried out Toon Boom Harmony! i quite like this program already - very easy to use, and the smoothing option is great for people with shaky hands like myself. i think i'll keep using this program in future ^u^ (or at least until my trial runs out)

Wow, that is amazingly fluid. Makes my animations look like crap.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sbl_ said:

Great animations dude, have you tried using Flipnote Studio 3D for the 3DS? It's based off of Hatena, but you can do more stuff! You can even import your drawings from there!

i want to get flipnote studio 3D so bad :D it looks so great! sadly, i cannot because i don't have a 3ds, and also it hasn't been released in europe yet ;n; hopefully it will be released here eventually though!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, William Leonard said:

i want to get flipnote studio 3D so bad :D it looks so great! sadly, i cannot because i don't have a 3ds, and also it hasn't been released in europe yet ;n; hopefully it will be released here eventually though!

awww that sucks. hope also.

4 hours ago, William Leonard said:

jgnvaO7.gif

working on the above animation again! these explosion flashes are hard to do :P

It's amazing how good you've gotten since you started this thread four years ago. Are you still doing your animations in EasyToon?

1 hour ago, JCM said:

It's amazing how good you've gotten since you started this thread four years ago. Are you still doing your animations in EasyToon?

for the most part, yes! though i've since branched out to include flash and tvpaint on my computer too :P