• Advertisement

New SpongeBob StorePants Store At Universal Studios Flordia

Well, I'm surprised there isn't any thread for this yet. We were all sad that Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoons Blast closed to make room for Despicable Me: Minion Mayham.(Which is already open, surprisingly. They completely redid the whole quene and everything. NOTE: I'm not in Florida, I watched a video of it this morning.) We thought it was the end of Spongeyness and all Nickelodeon at USF. We thought wrong. Replacing the old Woody Woodpecker Cartoon Store inside Woody Woodpecker's Kids Zone, is the brand new, and by the looks of it, TOTALLY AWESOME SPONGEBOB STOREPANTS STORE!!!!! :D:D:D

So, since I've found a lot of pictures for yah guys, I think i'll put them in a spolier tag so this post doesn't take up the whole page. :)

Spoiler

Before:

cartoon_store.jpg

After:

usf_spongebob_square_store_6_3_2012201.jpg

The Pizza Store is still there with Woody Woodpecker:

usf_spongebob_square_store_6_3_20122010.jpg

You can meet Spongebob outside!!!!! Yeah!!!!! But did they get a new costume or something? :scratch: :

usb-7-575x436.jpg

Universal is expecting lone lines for SpongeBob meet and greet:

usb-8-575x399.jpg

Let's take a look inside, shall we?:

untitled45.jpg

Looks like you can sit in SpongeBob's very own living room!!! Or at least his chair.:

untitled46.jpg

You can go right under SpongeBob's Pineapple too!!!! And according to Orlando Sentinel, you can hear dance music right under the pineapple!

untitled47.jpg

Here's a look at the merchindise and decorations:

untitled48.jpg

untitled49.jpg

untitled50.jpg

untitled51.jpg

You'll have to giggle when you see this:

untitled52.jpg

Can YOU touch the jellyfish? :P :

untitled53.jpg

And here's an anchor. That'll be 50 bucks for looking at it. :P According to Orlando Sentinel, the sign says: "Do not climb! Don’t even think about it, ya’ Scallywag!"

untitled54.jpg

Alright, we've got Squidward's house, now where is Squidward? Did we forget to ship the costume over? :P :

untitled55.jpg

Bikini Bottom Photos, At Your Service!:

untitled56.jpg

Employee of The Month: Squidward. Fool'd Yah! Yep, It's Still Good Ole SpongeBob.:

untitled57.jpg

Ah, the good ole "The Krabs Policy" You laugh at this one too! :P :

untitled58.jpg

Even MORE Merchindise and Decorations!(You'll Lol at the 2nd pic! :P ):

untitled59.jpg

untitled60.jpg

And, that's it! Thanks for journeying with us throught the SpongeBob StorePants store, now open at Universal Studios Flordia. I would also just like to thank the websites SNFE Online, ScreamScape, Orlando Sentinel Blog, and Orlando Rocks for providing pictures of the store or providing me directions to websites with pictures of the new store.(lol :P )

If you want website links to any of the sites mentioned above, just say so in this thread. Otherwise, I hoped you enjoyed your tour and we hope to see you again real soon. :)

THAT'S ALL FOLKS! :)