• Advertisement

Trayvon Martin Case

WWESpongefan

Don't blame me. Blame George Zimmerman.

I can see this becoming something like a meme of some sort. That aside...

He could've at least shot the kid in the leg if the kid was being aggressive (haven't kept up with the news so I'm going off with whatever). I've been proudly repping the hoodie since 08 and I have to concur with some of the hate it garners. There are some people out there (where I'm at atleast) that shoots me (no pun intended) some pretty stinky looks when I'm out alone in stores, especially Macy's.

I need moar info. If Trayon truly attacked Zimmerman (which I believe he did if you look at the back of Zimmerman's head once he was taken in custody) then the Hold Your Ground Law prevents Zimmerman from being guilty. But then again, you have to question why Zimmerman went after Trayvon after his superiors told him not too.

One thing for certain though. It's not race related/motivated.

All this trial taught me is that if you're black in Florida you can have an aggressor start conflict with you, and when you start whipping his ass in self defense, the aggressor can shoot you and he can get off scot-free. That's literally all it comes down to. Trayvon Martin was just a kid who went to get some fucking skittles, and when some dude comes up and tries to play superhero and ends up killing him, he gets no consequences whatsoever. Saying that this isn't fair doesn't even begin to cover it- It's just disrespectful.

Fuck this case and everything it represents.