• Advertisement

Brave

Steel Sponge

Guest hilaryfan80

It was pretty good. I have a funny story about Brave. :lol:

You see, a YouTube celebrity, Nick Pitera, was involved in Brave, so his name appears in the credits. Like idiots, my brother, my friend, and I stayed during the credits to see when his name comes up. Two employees enter the room and give us a death glare. They really wanted us to leave the room. It was so worth it, as we got to see his name. B)

For those who don't know who Nick Pitera is:

Zp1BYzIVi0U

It was pretty good. I have a funny story about Brave. :lol:

You see, a YouTube celebrity, Nick Pitera, was involved in Brave, so his name appears in the credits. Like idiots, my brother, my friend, and I stayed during the credits to see when his name comes up. Two employees enter the room and give us a death glare. They really wanted us to leave the room. It was so worth it, as we got to see his name. B)

For those who don't know who Nick Pitera is:

Zp1BYzIVi0U

Really? I remember his name appearing really early on in the credits. Do they just not like people staying after the final shot or something?

Guest hilaryfan80

Really? I remember his name appearing really early on in the credits. Do they just not like people staying after the final shot or something?

I don't think his name was early in the credits. I mean, the three of us were intensely looking for his name. We would have seen it. :lol:

And I don't know. They shouldn't really be able to say anything; we did pay for the entire movie, right? :huh:

I might watch this movie soon, depending if has a good story and comedy. But since I like most Pixar movies I might give it a chance.

I thought the story was decent (but predictable), but I found the comedy to be severely lacking; I didn't think it had the usual Pixar wit, which was disappointing.

I thought the story was decent (but predictable), but I found the comedy to be severely lacking; I didn't think it had the usual Pixar wit, which was disappointing.

I see, Pixar has somewhat changed in recent times but their stories are still great either way.