• Advertisement

The Idiot Box's Top 15 Worst SpongeBob Episodes

box

A follow up to Wumbology's Top 50 SpongeBob Episodes list. PM me your lists and we can begin.

And no, this isn't nostalgic.

EDIT: 2 lists submitted by jjsthekid and Wumbology!

We can begin! Episodes begin posting tomorrow.

So how does this work?

I basically tally the results in Notepad and count them up one by one and i pick the ones with

the most tallys. You PM me the episodes, i decide either by numbers or choice (1tally episode)....

And you sit back and watch one get posted day by day. Hope you enjoy the results. :workout:

15. Worst ones you ever watched.

===========================================================

Big shout-out to jjs and Wumbo for the Worst Episodes list.

Let's begin! This one was picked by choice:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15. Pat No Pay {Season 5}

1 List, (jjs)

==================================================

300px-Pat_No_Pay.jpg

It's another day at the Krusty Krab, and Patrick has developed "Krabby Patty Withdrawl".

As a result, he buys and eats a Krabby Patty, no, 50 Krabby Patties! But he made a promise

to Krabs to pay for the food, and Patrick doesen't have any money, so he's hired to work there.

But he fails at every job, such as cleaning the restrooms (He eats the soap), so he's put to

work at the trash disposal. He fails at that, after thinking a bag of money held by Sponge

to be trash, dumping that in, and destroying the restaurant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure why jjs chose this episode is because... well it feels rushed, and the premise

is pretty meh. It's not the worst episode ever (Why this is at 15), but it's pretty bad.

Expect another one later today.

jjs, you got your wish, because this is the next worst episode -

=====================================================================

14. All That Glitters {Season 4}

(1 list, Wumbology)

http://images.wikia.com/spongebob/image ... itters.jpg

Credit goes to The SpongeBob Squarepants Wiki.

It's an intense day at work, and SpongeBob is ordered to make a monster Krabby Patty, but

during the process, Spongebob's spatula breaks. Spongebob then cries for 11 minutes.

He gets naked too.

=============================================================================

Yeah, this one is pretty pointless. I feel sorry for Wumbo who had to write something good about

this episode. This joke is a homage to his list.

The reason this episode sucks? Watch it. I'd raise it if more people put it on their lists.

http://spongebob.nick.com/videos/clip/a ... isode.html

I'm surprised too, CDCB. Only Wumbo voted for this one (I also voted for some) and i forgot to vote

this one up (Dang it, dang it!) But i agree with you, all the way.

==============================================================================

13. Growth Spout {Season 7}

(1 list, Wumbology)

http://web.me.com/jc.turner/www.hollytu ... _Spout.jpg

Credit goes to Holly Turner. Her site's great, check it out!

Another night for Eugene Krabs. Brushing his teeth to the tune of "My Bonnie", he suddenly

finds Pearl grown to the size of a lummox! She's having a growth spout, and demands food.

Krabs gives her the entire fridge, and she's still hungry. Eugene resorts to stealing the grub,

as the local grocery stores are closed.

He fails many times though, as an attempt to barge into Poppy Puff's house results in being spat

at by worms, and a close encounter with police further widens the detail. Patrick's house has only

sand as food, and Pearl is still gluttonous and demanding for the time being.

Though Krabs manages to steal food from Squidward's house, he is caught at Sponge's house.

Squidward threatens to call the police, but a bribe causes Krabs to give up his gold tooth.

Pearl is still in pain, but a Krabby Patty that tastes like a million solves the problem.

=========================================================================

Yeah, this one is a fail. The ending seemed rushed, Pearl was annoying, and the concept seemed..

eh, ambitious at best. Tune in tomorrow for two more of these. I'm not forcing you.