• Advertisement

The Annoying Orange (TV-Show)

thespongebobfan

Watched some of the preview episode for God knows what reason. I was not impressed, but at the same time, I feel no obligation to be critical about it considering that I had no good reason to do something so stupid.

I feel like CN's still at the point where the good shows greatly outweigh the bad shows, so unless this premieres splits up a good block, I won't really care (and since the only good block it can split is the Adventure Time/Regular Show one, I don't see it happening since CN would be stupid to split that up). I still have KND/Camp Lazlo/Cartoon Planet/DC Nation to tide me over, so I'll just power through this, MAD, and Johnny Test.

I feel like CN's still at the point where the good shows greatly outweigh the bad shows, so unless this premieres splits up a good block, I won't really care (and since the only good block it can split is the Adventure Time/Regular Show one, I don't see it happening since CN would be stupid to split that up). I still have KND/Camp Lazlo/Cartoon Planet/DC Nation to tide me over, so I'll just power through this, MAD, and Johnny Test.

Also, MAD and Johnny Test are the only truly terrible shows that air on CN regularly (it's been quite a while since I've spotted Problem Solverz or Scaredy Squirrel), so yeah, this show's inclusion really isn't too great of a loss.

I'm starting to like the show, even if the humor is a bit stupid. I guess stupid humor is kind of my thing.

I wouldn't consider AO to be an example of Cartoon Network going downhill (and I don't really see what's wrong with MAD). I really enjoy much of CN's current programming, especially Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Gumball.

Level Up, on the other hand, should probably get the axe. Live-action programming on a "cartoon" network just isn't right.

• Like 1

...In a strange twisted way, I've grown to kinda like the show. It's incredibly stupid and crazy, but that's the intent (it even puts me in the mind of Mr. Meaty in that aspect). Yeah, I totally understand why it is disliked, but it's nowhere near as bad as Fred's TV series and I don't mind watching it when there's nothing else on.