• Advertisement

A WWE Interview

WWESpongefan

It's the Crystal Dawn Teague Award. It's for band. For 4 years I've been wanting a trophy, now all of my hard work has paid off. My fellow peers voted me as the hardest working band member. For once it was not a popularity contest.

@crushingmayhem It really depends on how many people are in marching band. This year we had about 150 band and color guard members. And I wastold that this year we are expected to have anout 175 people in band. since I've been in band we have never won a Grand Champion trophy. My senior year was the best year in the band's history. We won three Grand Champion trophies too bad it was my last year. I was hoping I could help continue our band domination. It's not easy but the hard work pays off. We would practice Monday through Friday for about 90 minutes. On Tuesdays we would practice from 3:15-5:00. On Thursdays we would practice from 3:15-4:15. On Saturday mornings if it is not raining we practice outside in the parking lot on Saturday Contest days. Contest days start early in the morning and end late at night depending on what time the contest ends and how far we have to travel. Once I heard that all of our work hours were over 100 hours. We may have a bad football ten, but when it comes to marching band my school doesn't play around. We won three out of four of the competitions that we went to. Band Pride. Later on if anyone want to see us play I can provide a link to one of our videos.

@The Old Man Jenkins I think they made a bold and daring mood, but that will just make the Extreme Rules Pay Per View more exciting.

If you by team you mean the worst football team in history then yes. In all honesty I believe that the people showed up to watch the band not the football team. We have big support from "football fans" you have more fun watching the band than the football players. A lot of people say things like... The football team is the band's opening act and they say why is the football team on the marching field. I don't mean to sound arrogant but that is really what people say

@Clappy Rhodes and by that do you mean a Cm Punk fan? I know the Cult of Personality is his theme song but I don't really understand what it means

@The Old Man Jenkins Mussolini and Kennedy....

Oh hang on those are words on the song. Sorry my brain is slow tonight