• Advertisement

A WWE Interview

WWESpongefan

@ClapDog right that segment was pretty funny

@crushingmayhem It's kind of hard to choose. I watched WWE from 1999-2001 then kind of forgot about it for a few years e cause me and my dad used to watch it but my mom and dad split so I missed out on several years. When she got remarried I was reintroduced to it in 2007 and have continued watching ever since. There have been several great matches that I've seen but as of right now I cannot choose a favorite match

GAHHHJHHHGHHHHHHHHHHH MR.SOPERFECTHE'SANNOYING IS ON YOUR SIGGG DONT LOOK AT HIS ANNOYING FACE HE'SSSSSSSSSSS SUCH A GARY STUUUUUU SHOOTTANDSPOILERRRRRRRHRIMMMMMMMM!!!!!

I don't like him much.

As of right now I'm enjoying college life. It's diffetent from high school. Most of my classes aren't even an hour long except for my 5:00 classes, those are two hours. When I have a break in my schedule I do my homework at school so I hardly ever end up with actual homework. The only downside to college life is that thecollege I'm going to doesn't have a band, and for those of you that realky know me know that band meant everything to me. Right now I'm in community college and at some point I'll have to find out where I want to transfer. It will be a good college with a good band. Music is my thing and it's what I want to focus on