• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

Yeah she called me after I got off work, told me to stay away from her man (my best friend), and it got me pissed off so I pretty much let her know what I thought about her, angrily hung up my phone, and have just been in a bad mood....til I got on here?

Yeah she called me after I got off work, told me to stay away from her man (my best friend), and it got me pissed off so I pretty much let her know what I thought about her, angrily hung up my phone, and have just been in a bad mood....til I got on here?

Damn, what a bitch.

Yeah, I've just had it with people for the day and I want to be a hermit all tomorrow and just talk to online people that don't piss me off? :P

I HEAR DAT!

I'm sorry about that Claps. :( What a biotch! And I know it's not your ask thread, but are you going to tell your friend about this?

And as for you Jenkins, HI?

#HIlife

Do you think I should move the first half of Sauce's question to my ask thread? :P

P.S. - I already did and he doesn't believe me.  He is too lovestruck to realize shit like this. -____-

Eh I just feel better posting away my problems instead of probably being on Facebook seeing her make indirect chilidish status updates about me?

Eh I just feel better posting away my problems instead of probably being on Facebook seeing her make indirect chilidish status updates about me?

Oh, the dreaded Facebook dramas. Don't even know why I still keep mines up.

Well, you know we're here as always, buddeh.