• E.V.I.L.

6 hours ago, Katniss said:

Maybe if I was on steroids? :okay: 

Katnisslovessteroids

3 hours ago, Cha said:

rocko's modern life or camp lazlo?

Like both, but Rocko is still the all-time champ

12 hours ago, Cha said:

got anymore cousin/uncle plans coming up?

My cousin's apparently joining me for cruiseday this Thursday. Will be nice having a co-op cruiseday for a change.

11 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

This is random but what are my best qualities?

Aside from the fact you'd make a pretty good meteorologist :bruh: you're honest, funny af, easygoing, caring friend to almost everyone (at least on here), you seem to have priorities in check, you seem like a responsible dude from what I can gather, and smart af, smarter than me, you seem to have a high tolerance for bullshit which is pretty admirable, you seem to make the most of pretty crappy situations you find yourself in which again, is freakin admirable considering some of the shit I hear you go through, and I'd say you're pretty well-rested :funny:

9 hours ago, Katniss said:

And while you're at it, what are my best qualities? :Laugh: 

3 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

*ahem* I would also like to know my best qualities as well? :funny:

Dern sunday askers :glare:

Katniss: You're pretty calm in some sorta tense situations that I see around here (especially with some complete asshats), you get along with practically everyone here, you seem like a responsible and caring person both here and irl from what I here, you're in college, you have to be an intellectual, you're a pretty damn talented writer if I do say so meself, to sample a lil somethin-somethin from the homie T-I-Double Guh-Er, "the wonderful thing about Kat's is Kat's are wonderful things, but the most wonderful thing about Kat's is that yoooouuu're the only one!", that and you seem like a huge procrastinator :funny:  don't give yourself too much flack, mang.

Sauce: Much like the others, you're pretty easygoing, funny, friendly and kind af, you're a pretty responsible moose with her priorities in check if the goings on in your sharing time is anything to go by, you seem to constantly look forward with a better future for yourself in mind, not letting anything hold you back, you're pretty determined like you wanted dat job at universal, and by Neptune, you fucking got yourself dat JOB at universal, and like Bromair, you seem to make the most with what you're given, and you seem pretty loyal to loved ones through thick and thin if the whole thing with your broski was anything to go by as well. You're a strong, independent, white woman with eyelashes on fleek :funny:

• Like 2