• Advertisement

Superbowl XLVI Feb 5 2012

thespongebobfan

Well five more days until the overhyped Super Bowl rematch. I am officially going to another Super Bowl party. So I am definitely excited about that more than the game itself. :P

No partying for me, unfortunately. Just gonna watch it at the house by myself more than likely. I need to stock up on Bugles, Combos, and Green Tea.
I will send you a hot dog my friend.

The new car commercials with Matthew Broderick and vampires makes me even less excited for this than I was before.

Now if the two car companies combined their commercials and made Matthew Broderick kill vampires... I still probably wouldn't be interested.

I do not care about this Superbowl one bit. Not even the commercials, tbh. The Ferris Bueller and Hunger Games are the only ones that really interest me and I can find them on YouTube for sure.

Lucille-is-judging-you-gif-arrested-development-21743891-500-289.gif

After seeing the multitude of status updates about the Patriots losing, I've decided to come up with a drinking game: Take a shot whenever someone posts a status update about something no one's going to care about in 5 days.

I swear, it's gonna be a hit at all the Anti-Superbowl parties (that are totally going to be a thing).

I thought the game was pretty good and the halftime show was ok. Still the fact that I didn't care about either of these teams didn't make the Super Bowl as exhilarating compared to the previous couple. Although, those final two minutes were pretty exciting stuff.

So the Superbowl was watched by 111.3 million people. A record from last year. I still think Wrestlemania can beat that. Maybe it's just my excitement.
Yeah that is just your excitement. Wrestlemania got just over 1 million buys last year. There is no way they can touch 111 million. :P

Didn't watch it like every single year ^^ , but I saw the ending when Giants won. My dad is a Giants fan, so I think I have to be by default. So yayz giants!