• Advertisement

doctor who

dragiiin123

its on right now, channel 101 if you have cablevision
Unfortunately the cablevision is occupied by my parents watching a Lifetime Christmas movie. Meanwhile, the other tv is in the guest room and my grandparents are asleep. I lose!

totally biased post but

this is honestly my favorite show of all-time. Although it can be too confusing and pretentious for my taste sometimes, different versions of doctor, companions and so many crazy-ass adventures make me enjoy the hell out of it. I love the fact that this show covers a lot of topics sometimes and it's clever in so many ways, yet it gives us it's cheesy fun and one liners. Although the show can go dark in many ways, I think it handles it so well. The show using most of genres like comedy, action, horror, sci-fi, fantasy (even though that can be too much) and drama really make this show so unquie and with so many different doctors and different showrunner and writers, I don't feel like this show has run out of ideas yet. It continues to bring new ideas and topics to the table and it knows how to make it so much fun. The budget is really excellent. The visuals are so breathtaking, it gives me such a cinematic experience. Like I said, it can be a bit too much for people's taste. Sometimes it goes too smart that it gets so convuluted and story arcs don't always pay off but still you are in a good treat. My favorite series are definitely 4, 5, 9 and so far 10.

I highly recommend this show. My cousin also watches it and digs it, yay I'm not alone in the family.

I think my passion's gone. Liam got me into it when the Moffat era started. Now the Moffat era is winding down and I barely get to talk to Liam. When I look up internet discussion a lot of time it can be snobby.

Plus I kind of feel left out with the show's long history, and I know I'll never get around to watching absolutely all of it. 

Chris Chibnall is apparently wiping the slate so clean that all current plotlines and characters won't be around, so I think it's Hayden's time to bail.

I might be blowing smoke right now and the companion/Doctor casting will be so superb that I can't say no, but a double Master adventure sounds like the best send-off considering they are usually the most interesting episode antagonists.

15 hours ago, Hayden said:

I think my passion's gone. Liam got me into it when the Moffat era started. Now the Moffat era is winding down and I barely get to talk to Liam. When I look up internet discussion a lot of time it can be snobby.

Plus I kind of feel left out with the show's long history, and I know I'll never get around to watching absolutely all of it. 

Chris Chibnall is apparently wiping the slate so clean that all current plotlines and characters won't be around, so I think it's Hayden's time to bail.

I might be blowing smoke right now and the companion/Doctor casting will be so superb that I can't say no, but a double Master adventure sounds like the best send-off considering they are usually the most interesting episode antagonists.

You can have me as your Doctor Who buddy. <3

3 hours ago, Reverse-Flash said:

I can't wait for sexist fans to complain about a female being the doctor. I'm so excited for what Jodie Whittaker will bring new to the table.

Are we going to be able to complain about her not being a good Doctor if she's just not a good Doctor?