• Advertisement

1st Annual SBC Christmas Trivia Contest

Amphibia

Hello everyone, I was thinking something special to spark interest in SBC so I present to you.... [align=center]ToonStarXmas_Logo_2011.png[/align]

What's that you may? In order to enter this conest, you must participate in it by signing it up, this contest will begins Dec 1st, 2011 to Dec 24th, 2011

Originally, it was held back in TV.com which was succesfull. Jjs won 1st contest in tv.com but he decided to let Fa host the 6th Member Awards, which was the prize.

How does it work? Evey day I'll ask you a Christmas related question, some questions can be either be double (or triple), Guess the image or Multiple Choices. I'll post the question here, and all contestants will PM me their answers. I'll keep a track of who gets it in each post, with points. These questions are Christmas-related things to tv shows & movies.

Prize – the prize will be banner/sig made by me. Once the contest is over, you'll put on the siggy rest of Christmas Eve & all day on Christmas.

Anyways good luck and be sure to participate (if you're interested).

SCORES

Clappy 23PTS

OMJ 83PTS

terminoob 57TS

tvguy347

Steel Sponge 90PTS

Wumbo 16PTS

Metal Snake

Jelly 20PTS

I love that the graphic is from FOP.

Sign me up. :) I'll also throw in 1,000d for the winner. For the record, Doubloons will become MUCH more relevant and valuable with some things we're planning. ;)

are you sure? idk if it's good idea.

do you guys want dbs ldea to be added it?

Score Update

Jelly & OMJ both got it right (it was a tie between they both PMed me at same time)

Ckappy get 8pts & terrminoob gets 5pts.

here's how point worth:

1st person - 10pts

2nd person - 8pts

3rd person - 5pts

4th & up - 3pts each

everyone got it?