• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

12 hours ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

I have a confession, i have pretty long eyelashes too and my mom constantly thinks they look like falsies? :Laugh: 

https://imgur.com/FqhOmJR

Omg they're so long and luscious. Damn Cha! ?  HOW DARE YOU, JENKS, AND CLAP CALL MINE FAKE ALL THESE YEARS. I bet those boys have long luscious eyelashes too. :funny: 

• Thanks 1

On 12/9/2017 at 7:32 PM, JesusChristMan said:

How has school been going for you?

Great thanks for asking! Wayyyy better than last semester. Grades are all good this time lol. What about you JCM? How have you been? It has been a pleasant surprise to see you grace the presence of my ask thread lol 

On 12/9/2017 at 8:16 PM, Star Claus said:

how was your weekend?

It was okay, it had some major ups and downs. How are you?

6 hours ago, JesusChristMan said:

I've been good but school's been kicking my butt lately?

How so? What have you been up to? 

5 hours ago, Zooey Deschanelf said:

What do you like and dislike about living in California?

I like how there’s a shit ton of cool stuff to do here like museums, theme parks, cool bars/restaurants, you have the mountains and the snow in one direction, the beach and sun and surf in another direction, pretty much everything you could ever want. However, I’m getting really sick of the heat here. Like shit, it’s December and it’s been in the 80’s! I want rain!!

On November 26, 2017 at 5:23 PM, Sauce Mama said:

WHAT?  :bullshrimp: And why ever NOT?? Honolulu and Waikiki are so close to each other mang!

Late ass answer, but I was still house/dog sitting for my sis at the time and I was pressed for cash and friends to go with since I'm like the only Supernatural fan I know? :Laugh: