• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Well, call me old-fashioned but I hate it when guys treat girls like that. I'd slap him upside the face if I was there. I blame my upbringing in a predominantly estrogen-filled household. Hell, Im a guy who won't even wear shirts with almost naked ladies on them :P Your friend deserves better than that crap?

But as for me, just did some rare Friday errands and got pizza.

Hell, Im a guy who won't even wear shirts with almost naked ladies on them :P

I know this isn't your ask me thread, but who would wear shirts with almost naked ladies in general? :P

May the pandas commence?

Btw, sorry to hear about all that drama stuff. Guys shouldn't tell girls they look like shit...EVER! I have too much respect for other people to downgrade them like that, especially girls. Sorry to hear that is happening to your friend and hope that she dumps that zero?

LET US COMMENCE! And thank you Clappy. He's he cockiest little thing I've ever seen.

What letter does your real name start?

M

Well, call me old-fashioned but I hate it when guys treat girls like that. I'd slap him upside the face if I was there. I blame my upbringing in a predominantly estrogen-filled household. Hell, Im a guy who won't even wear shirts with almost naked ladies on them :P Your friend deserves better than that crap?

But as for me, just did some rare Friday errands and got pizza.

Thanks OMJ. I'm glad there are some guys like you and Clappy that know how to treat a girl. Yum pizza sounds good.

I know this isn't your ask me thread, but who would wear shirts with almost naked ladies in general? :P

Actually, a couple of guys at my school wear stuff like that. It's just awkward to look at.

Don't you hate how guys wear those "I love boobies" bracelets? I know it's suppose to be for breast cancer, but most of them are probably just being full of themselves.

YES. That was a big fad back in junior high school.

I wear a "I Love Boobies" bracelet for the right reason?

THAT'S THE SPIRIT. No seriously, I applaud you.

Excuse me while I continue my writing?

I'm so excited!!

Big talk for a girl who doesn't realize that her panda is EEEVVVIIIILLLL?

:bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: :bullshrimp: