• Advertisement

American Horror Story

70s

I AM SO WATCHING THIS.
If you like Ryan Murphy shows, you should give Nip/Tuck a shot. ;)

Oh and I am going to give this a shot eventually. It looks incredibly odd, but intriguing enough for me to watch.

If you like Ryan Murphy shows, you should give Nip/Tuck a shot. ;)

Oh and I am going to give this a shot eventually. It looks incredibly odd, but intriguing enough for me to watch.

Ugh no it's not because of Ryan Murphy. :P

Watched it earlier. Pretty damn trippy, and I like trippy shit so I enjoyed it very much. Really interested in seeing how future episodes turn out judging from the preview so I'll definitely be tuning in weekly. Gives something to watch on Wednesdays other than South Park.

The show creator said that the identity of the Rubber Man is obvious. I'm still trying to figure out a plausible choice.
The show creator is also the creator of Glee, and he is a troll who is condescending to fans of his work and likes to tease and even lie to them. But I'll just... go over there.

The show creator is also the creator of Glee, and he is a troll who is condescending to fans of his work and likes to tease and even lie to them. But I'll just... go over there.

I still say Rubber Man is the Danny Bonaduce twins holding each other up in the suit.