• Advertisement

Fanfiction Reruns

Jjs Goodman

MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold Season 2

21. Goodbye Barnacle Boy : In the opening, MermaidMan and Barnacle Boy team up to stop Weather Master from taking a weather controlling device! MermaidMan says, "Okay, no offense, Weather Master, but is this all you do?" He punches him, and Barnacle Boy grabs the machine and runs to the place Weather Master stole it from. He plans on using a lightning blast, but MermaidMan uses his water-shield first, blasting it at Weather Master.

In the plot, Barnacle Boy says he has to leave! But it is revealed that his family wants to spend time with him on a vacation. MermaidMan says, "It is fine, i understand." Meanwhile, MermaidMan is sad, but he notices Iron Giant wrecking things in Night City! He crushes boats, and MermaidMan uses water blast on him. However, a giant lightning blast shocks him and knocks him over. MermaidMan then sees a hero known as "Lightning." MermaidMan asks if he can help him, and Lightning accepts the offer. Lightning uses his Lightning Blast and shocks Iron Giant again. MermaidMan uses his water-sword and attacks. Iron Giant falls over and rolls into a valley. Officer Bob thanks them for their help. MermaidMan hopes that he and Lightning can work again.

21. Goodbye Barnacle Boy

22. Temple Attack! : In the opening, MermaidMan and Captain Magma team up to stop The Moth from stealing a insect-like statue from a jewelery store! Captain Magma blasts magma at him, and MermaidMan throws a water-ball, knocking him out. But the statue falls, and it lands in Captain Magma's volcano head.

MermaidMan meets up with Blue Arrow again, and he explains there has been trouble in the Mu (That was an area from The DS Version of Atlantis Squarepantis). They arrive and meet The Pontifex (He was a character from that area). He explains that the Weather Master has destroyed their ruins, that he stole the Red and Blue Jewels, and that he uses them to unlock the gate that is underground. He took them out and threw them back to where they came from. He explains that The Blue Jewel is in Coral Cave and The Red Jewel is in the volcano.

They go to Coral Cave first and walk around. They find some treasure chests and open them to find weird shapes. They arrive at a locked gate and see a stone. There are shape patterns, and they put the shapes in, and it opens! They walk and walk. After lots of walking, they come to an ice-like floor and see the Blue Jewel! They try to grab it, but blue crystals shoot everywhere and they can't escape! A crystal comes around the blue jewel, and Blue Arrow says, "I guess that that's the guardian of it." Some Ice Jellyfish come, and Blue Arrow shoots his arrows at them, and MermaidMan uses water blast over and over again. Finally, The Crystal breaks! They grab the blur jewel.

Next, they head to the volcano, and it is hot! MermaidMan freezes the lava with his freeze vision, and they walk across it. They see a mountain and climb up and see the red jewel! They grab it, and they head back. The Pontifex says, "Good work!" They go down and put the jewels into the gate, and it opens. They walk through, and the room is dark. They light it up and walk through. They see a huge clock tower and walk up and up towards it. They enter and fall through! They land in an area and see Weather Master! He is knocked out. He says, "Watch out." A pile of gears come together, and it attacks them! Blue Arrow shoots an arrow at it, but nothing happens. He shoots arrows at a jewel that it has, and it starts falling down. MermaidMan punches the jewel, and it falls off the floor. A strange path opens up, and they see a green jewel! Blue Arrow says, "I thought there was only 2 jewels?" They pick it up and find 3 strange crystals and put them in. But Weather Master wakes up and destroys the 3 crystals, and the temple starts shaking! A Giant fish appears, and The Pontifex says, "Oh no! You have made the ancient fish appear!" It starts growling and smashing the temple. It whacks Weather Master away with its tail. MermaidMan tries to calm it down. The Pontifex finds the Mu Music sheet and starts playing a tune, and it calms down. He explains, "It is okay. The ancient fish will help me protect the temple."

21. Goodbye Barnacle Boy

22. Temple Attack!

23. The Fast and The Slow : In the opening, MermaidMan and Lightning team up to stop Magnet-Man from stealing a chain of some type! He attracts a metal pipe and brings it down and lightning shocks it! He shoots a lightning blast at Magnet-Man, but he doesn't feel a thing. He explains he has a new armor suit! He jumps away and throws 2 huge metal boxes at them. Lightning blows them up, but he escapes.

In the plot, it is that time of the year again! A race is being held at an area. The Quickster notices and decides to enter in the race with many others! He builds a boat and it is ready to go! MermaidMan says, "Have fun SpongeBob! But be careful."

Meanwhile, The Quickster gets his first race. It is against some guy named Drake and he is really shady. He wears a black coat. He arrives and gets in his boat. He then throws off the coat, and it is revealed he is Manray! The Host says, "Umm. What is going on?!" Manray says, "I have knocked out the racer who drives this and i plan on cheating and messing up the game!" It is revealed that he knocked Drake out and he is in a closet tied up. He starts his boat and runs off. The Quickster runs his boat and tries to bump him off the road. He says,"You won't get away with this!" Manray says, "This race is about being fast. You are being slow! Maybe you should be called The Slowster!" The Quickster uses his legs and starts running faster and faster. He says, "What are you doing?" He makes it go so fast it zooms around the course, and he knocks Manray off and zooms around and around. He slows down and says he needs a rest. MermaidMan gets him and takes him away. He says, "You did good." Even though Spongebob didn't win, he knows he did good.

21. Goodbye Barnacle Boy

22. Temple Attack!

23. The Fast and The Slow

24. When Iron Giant Attacks! : In the opening, MermaidMan and Blue Arrow team up to stop The Dirty Bubble from stealing a Dump Truck. MermaidMan is really confused, and he says, "What do you plan on doing with that?" He explains he is going to dump it on Night City and cover it in garbage! He is almost ready to release it when MermaidMan uses water-blast and Blue Arrow uses Arrow Attack, where multiple arrows come and shoot at him. MermaidMan uses his water blast to lift the garbage and throws it back to the dump. Blue Arrow attacks Dirty Bubble.

In the plot, Iron Giant is sad. He is way too big, and he can't think of any plans. He gets insulted by other villains, and he is too sad to crush them. Water-Guy appears out of nowhere and explains, "I can help you be evil." He explains that he is here to restore balance to the world and gives him a black gem. The Area turns dark, and it takes control of Iron Giant! He faints and wakes up. Water-Guy then says, "Hello Iron Giant." He then says, "I AM NOT IRON GIANT. I AM DARK GIANT!" He smashes through town. Water Guy then smiles, knowing everything is working in his plan.

Dark Giant starts destroying the town, and MermaidMan thinks this isn't normal. Captain Magma (Squidward) comes and explains that he saw what happened. Dark Giant is about to step on him, and he shoots a magma blast and burns his foot. He screams, "AAAAH!" MermaidMan knows something isn't right here. Captain Magma goes after Iron Giant. He whacks him away. Water-Guy appears, and MermaidMan says, "I know you are behind this." MermaidMan tells him to stop, and Water-Guy doesn't want to. Dark Giant flies towards the Night Tower and plans on destroying it! He starts smashing it apart. MermaidMan starts trying to talk to him and tries to make him calm down. He blasts him with his gem. Water-Guy says, "I warned you not to mess with my plans! I am making him a better villain." MermaidMan starts punching the gem, and he gets sucked into it. He plans on destroying the gem and finds its heart. He rips it apart, and the gem is falling apart! It breaks, and MermaidMan escapes, but he faints. Water-Guy walks up and says, "Another Plan ruined. Oh well." He vanishes. Everything goes back to normal after that.

The Adventures of Squidward Tentacles

Episodes

Season 1:

1. The New Squid in Town/Squidiots

2. Le New Job/The Things That Go Suction in the Night

3. Chad's Girlfriend/Music Messup

Special. Halloween Krabs/The Bet

5. The Mild, Mild, West/News About Noises

6. Art Dilemma/Squid's Putt Out

7. Treasure Slips/The Squid Squad

8. Heck's Kitchen/Party in the Hizzouse!

9. Hooked Up Squid/Statue of Stupidity

10. Double Trouble/Finding Nemo

11. Wrongs and Wrongs of Passage/Wooden Hearts

12. Let's Runover the Differences/Saving Suction Squidward

Let's Runover the Differences: After Chad is ran over by a bus, he is in the hospital in a bodycast as he severly bruised every bone in his body. When fully recovered the next day, he suddenly has a change of heart. Which forces him to quit his job, break up with his girlfriend, and no longer be friends with Sam and Squidward. After noticing something different about him, Squidward and Sam try to get him back to normal.

Saving Suction Squidward: Squidward is accepted into a club of art, music, and dancing on his days off from work. Every week, Squidward is now going there and keeps forgetting about his plans with Chad and Sam, which gets them upset. Now, they try to get Squidward out of the club, but he doesn't even remember them at all.

Episodes

Season 1:

13. Fantasies Without Meanings/Squid and Squider

Fantasies Without Meanings: Squidward comes home from work one day to find out he has been robbed, but they left money! The next day, he sees his household has been destroyed. When trying to get to the bottom of this, he sees Patrick from Bikini Bottom, suspecting him to be doing the series of crimes.

Squid and Squider: Squidward is playing his clarinet at the resturant one day when he gets bitten by a toxic snail that was accidentally released by a zookeeper eating there that night. Now, everyone in Ukelue Bottom is turning into squids as since the toxic snail has Squidward's DNA and is biting everyone in town.

RPJPICV1_zps0f6b28e8.png

Installment #1, 2012

(Meanwhile… back at Bikini Bottom…)

Patrick: Uh, I’ll have one Relish Patty, hold the mayonnaise.

Spongebob: (Shocked) Patrick?

Patrick: Yes?

Spongebob: You love mayonnaise. Why did you just turn it down?

Patrick: I just stopped enjoying it. It’s yucky.

Spongebob: (friendly) Patrick, you had me scared there. I thought, you were a…

Patrick: Jellion? Pshh, like I would be one.

Krabs: Closing time!

Squidward: Well, time to return to my miserable life again.

Spongebob: Bye, Patrick!

Patrick: Goodbye, Spongebob.

Spongebob: Enjoy your rock!

Patrick: Change your pillows.

Spongebob: Brush your teeth.

Patrick: Eh, I can forget that.

Spongebob: Dahahahahahaha!!

Squidward: SHUT UP!

Spongebob: Squidward, have you had the relish?

Squidward: Yuck! I hate relish itself! As much as I hate Bikini Bottom!

Spongebob: Oooh…

Squidward: SHUT UP!

(Squilvia enters.)

Squilvia: Hello, handsome.

Squidward: Ah, hi.

Squilvia: Let’s go home. I have dinner in the oven.

Squidward: Ah hah.

(Squidward and Squilvia leave.)

Spongebob: Gee, they’ve been hanging out for weeks.

Patrick: Do you think they are... in love?

Spongebob: In love? I don’t know.

Patrick: Come on, you know they are.

Spongebob: I guess you are right…

Patrick: I got some Relish Patties to eat at 3 AM. Bye.

Episodes

Season 1:

14. I Was Not Made for Loving You/Movie Cuts

I Was Not Made for Loving You: Squidward is at the resturant one night when he thinks he's met the girl of his dreams. After their first date, this girl doesn't really like Squidward as since they don't have the same interests. So Squidward tries to do the things she enjoys as she told on their date in order to win her back.

Movie Cuts: Squidward sees an advertisement for a movie-making contest in which the winner will get to record a demo CD. The entire cast is involved with the movie, but making a movie can be tougher than Squidward thinks.

Busting out one more episode before I hit the hay.

Episodes

Season 1:

15. Vicious Competition/Le Special Day

Vicious Competition: Squidward faces competition with a bully who's a star at clarinet playing, so they decide to have a duel at the resturant and the loser will be beat up.

Le Special Day: The resturant owner's bosses are coming over for inspection, and the resturant will pass if it has a grade of C or higher. But after throwing Sam's birthday party at the resturant, it is a mess. And Squidward, the resturant owner, and the employees have less than 20 minutes to clean it all up.

Another episode!

Episodes

Season 1:

16. Squid on a Stick/What Not to Do at a Cliff

Squid on a Stick: The squids of Ukelue Bottom are feared since fishermen and currently hooking them up to be made ino a food product called "Squid on a Stick", which humans crave.

What No to Do at a Cliff: Squidward nearly falls off of a cliff, so when he tells Ukelue Bottom to be more alert, they just laugh at him. But soon enough everyone except Squidward is injured since they didn't listen to him and fell off of cliffs.

21. Goodbye Barnacle Boy

22. Temple Attack!

24. When Iron Giant Attacks!

25. Generation MermaidMan! : In the opening, MermaidMan and Mrs. Magic team up to stop Kelp Thing from stealing an ancient Kelp Statue! He tries to escape, but MermaidMan uses Water-Blast. Kelp Thing throws some kelp at them, and it wraps around them, and they are caught! Mrs. Magic makes some kelp appear, and Kelp Thing trips over it.T hey escape and get back the statue, leaving him tied up.

In this crossover with Generation Patrick, The Elastic Waistband went to Aquabama to stop some crime, but he never returned! MermaidMan heads there and meets Octi. Octi welcomes him and offers to give him a tour, but MermaidMan says that he needs to find Patrick. He finds Mango as well. He finds a note saying, "I have kidnapped your friend Patrick! My name is Inhumaine. Come to my base, and come to rescue him!" MermaidMan thinks this could be a trick, but Mango really wants him rescued. They show him to his hideout, and MermaidMan destroys the camera. They search around and find a room. MermaidMan says, "This place wasn't hidden well." He smashes down the door and finds Inhumaine! Patrick is tied up, and he walks but falls through a trapdoor. He lands in a chair, and Inhumaine presses a switch, and it starts brainwashing him! MermaidMan smashes out and starts destroying the city!

Patrick stretches and punches Inhumaine, and he escapes. Inhumaine explains that this is a part of his plan. He brainwashed MermaidMan, and he knows that Patrick will try to make him stop, and MermaidMan will try to destroy him! MermaidMan and Patrick meet, and Patrick stretches his arm and starts punching him, and MermaidMan blasts him away. Patrick thinks he might know a way to stop this, and he orders a coffee from a store and throws it at MermaidMan. MermaidMan drinks it and says, "What happened?" Patrick explains that he was brainwashed by Inhumaine. MermaidMan thanks Patrick for rescuing him and says, "You are a great hero." Meanwhile, Inhumaine cries, knowing that his plan failed. Water-Guy pops up and says, "Your plan failed. I was trying to bring balance to the world, and you failed!" He attacks Inhumaine.

21. Goodbye Barnacle Boy

22. Temple Attack!

25. Generation MermaidMan!

26. The Manray That Stole Christmas : In the opening, MermaidMan and Blue Arrow team up to stop Iron Giant from stealing a metal like jewel! He plans on using it to make him more powerful. He steps on MermaidMan, but Blue Arrow shoots an arrow, but it doesn't do anything! Iron Giants swings his spike sword around and around and throws it and Blue Arrow dodges and punches it back and knocks him over and he grabs the jewel. He puts it back and Iron Giant is arrested.

In this Christmas-themed episode, Manray plans on ruining Christmas for everyone! MermaidMan is out buying presents for his hero friends. It is night time and everyone is down town singing Christmas songs. Manray jumps into his robot and starts attacking the city! However, this was a part of his plan. While he is attacking, Dirty Bubble is busy stealing presents. Lightning attacks the robot with a thunder blast. Manray sends out Toy Robots and they start stealing presents and decorations. MermaidMan says, "You will never get away with this! You won't ruin Christmas!" Manray sends out rockets and MermaidMan dodges and throws a waterball at a hole that goes through it and smashes into the generator. It starts sparking. MermaidMan does that again, but Manray puts up a shield. Lightning shocks the shield and the bar holding it and MermaidMan uses water blast and it explodes! Manray falls out knocked out Lightning shocks The Dirty Bubble. Christmas has been saved. Manray wakes up and says, "I never got any presents before. I am sorry." Manray puts all the presents back, and everything goes back to normal.

Episodes

Season 1:

17. Capers of the Darkness/Clary Sweet Clary

Capers of the Darkness: Chad and Sam are afraid that a group of people are out in the night, as Squidward doubts them. But when he goes outside at sunset, he soon enough has a story to tell to Chad and Sam. But they doubt it as since they agree with Squdiward now.

Clary Sweet Clary: Squidward is mad when his clarinet is gone before his shift at the resturant, so he goes a dective mission to find it.

21. Goodbye Barnacle Boy

22. Temple Attack!

26. The Manray That Stole Christmas

27. Halloween Scares! : In the opening, MermaidMan goes to a factory to stop The Jumbo Shrimp from taking a top secret tank. He tells his Shrimp Bots (which are henchmen) to attack, but they shoots lasers at The Jumbo Shrimp! The Bots have gotten out of control! MermaidMan takes the first one, and The Jumbo Shrimp fights the other one. The robots get destroyed, and MermaidMan punches The Jumbo Shrimp. He says, "Wait. I thought we had a deal?" MermaidMan says, "Heroes never make deals with villains. Even if their henchmen go out of control."

It is Halloween Time in Night City! The Mayor is worried and knows that everyone goes into the Mansion that is haunted and never come back! MermaidMan says that is just a myth. MermaidMan and Blue Arrow decide to see what is up. They see Manray and Dirty Bubble walking around, and Blue Arrow shoots arrows at them. MermaidMan then says, "No!" Next thing you know, they fall through a trapdoor and it closes.

They look around, and Blue Arrow grabs the torch, and the wall opens. They go down the stairway, and a ghost appears behind them! It is a secret library, and they look around. They don't find anything, and Blue Arrow says, "I knew it was just a prank." But the ghost appears and floats around! They both faint, because they are so shocked, and wake up. The ghost welcomes them, and they try to run away. The ghost explains his name is Gem. He found this mansion, which was burned down years ago, and made his home here. He just wanted to play, and MermaidMan tells the others what happened. Gem becomes a new friend to MermaidMan.

21. Goodbye Barnacle Boy

22. Temple Attack!

24. When Irom Giant Attacks!

26. The Manray That Stole Christmas

27. Halloween Scares!

28. Welcome Back Barnacle Boy! : In the opening, MermaidMan and Blue Arrow team up to stop Magnet-Man from taking a plasma- like orb from a lab. He busts out and tries to escape, but Blue Arrow shoots an arrow at him. He then shoots arrows at the orb, and MermaidMan says, "No!" The Orb starts sparking and Magnet-Man picks up a box, but the orb explodes and Magnet-Man vanishes! MermaidMan is somewhat mad at Blue Arrow, and Blue Arrow says, "At least we stopped him."

Barnacle Boy is back! He meets Lightning, and the heroes throw a party for him. He had fun on his trip and is happy to be back. Meanwhile, The Moth is trying to fix his machine, but no luck. He thinks he might have a plan! He will try to steal the biggest light in the city! Which is at the lighthouse. The heroes leave, and MermaidMan and Barnacle Boy decide to team up. They search around the city looking for crime and see The Moth flying away with the lighthouse! MermaidMan throws a water ball at the Moth, and he falls. The lighthouse falls on him, and Barnacle Boy jumps in and punches him. He flies away, and Barnacle Boy jumps on him, and The Moth is flying out of control. He is about to crash, and Barnacle Boy jumps off. He gets knocked out, and MermaidMan arrests him. He says, "It was good to work together again."

Episodes

Season 1:

18. Orchestral Tuning/Explosion Expostion

Orchestral Tuning: Squidward joins the Ukelue Bottom Symphony Orchestra for days off of his other job at the resturant, but this can become a problem when he goes on a tour throughout the sea and might have to leave Ukelue Bottom.

Explosion Expostion: One day, Ukelue Bottom just randomly goes into destruction. There could only be one mastermind behind this, Plankton! As Squidward tries to step on him to prevent him for doing more harm, it could be tougher than he thinks as since he has hi-tec lasers and shields.

Episodes

Season 1:

Special. A True Valentine/Rick's Revenge

A True Valentine: Squidward goes to the Valentine's Day ball with his girlfriend, but after an accident with the punch bowl, she breaks up with him. Squidward then tries to come up with the perfect Valentine's Day gift for her in order for them to be back together.

Rick's Revenge: Rick and Squidward enter in a piano playing competition. After finding out they're the two finalists, Rick wins and Squidward loses. Now he is worried that the next time he plays any musical instrument, he will mess up, which soon enough makes him miss work.

The final Season 1 episode is upon us.

Episodes

Season 1:

Special. A True Valentine/Rick's Revenge

20. A Look Back in the Life

A Look Back in the Life: In the first half-hour long episode and season one finale, Squidward finds an old yearbook from when he was in high school. In the yearbook, we see all of Squidward's old friends, old rivals (including Squilliam), and his old girlfriend all finally revealed. We also see Squidward in his younger form.

Team SpongeBob - Season 6: Age Of The Airborne Disease

Ep.88 "Shocking"

January 2nd, 2013 10:08 PM Mainland Grump Forest

"Camping out. Feels like old times again huh?" Shin joked, chewing on bacon.

Everyone laughed, except SpongeBob.

"WHY ARE WE JUST SITTING AROUND? We should be looking for Linda!" SpongeBob yelled at his teammates. They had all scrambled into Grump Forest. Far from the Queen's tower. They set up a camp as well.

"We are going to, SpongeBob! We need to do it delicately though!" Shin said.

"Yea, we don't want the Queen and the government to find us! Now eat your breakfast." Pearl said.

"I CA-AN'T EEAT!" SpongeBob snapped, throwing his plate.

"Wow.." Patrick said surprised.

"Hold your temper." Pearl said with an angry, squinty eye expression.

"Everyone, just calm down. Me and Patrick wanted to tell you all something..." Sandy said.

Patrick stood up and put his arm around Sandy.

"We're dating." Sandy announced.

Shin, Pearl, and SpongeBob's faces lit up with shock.

"I'm out of here.." SpongeBob said leaving the camps

"SpongeBob, NO." Shin yelled trying to chase after him, but Pearl stoped him, putting her compound bow against his chest.

"Let him cool off." she said.

January 2nd, 2013 10:09 PM Outside of Mainland Official Government House Of Representatives

"Team SpongeBob are now enemies of the state. Anyone found assisting them in any way, will be liberated to fullest extent of the law. If you report a sighting or catch them yourselves...you'll never have to worry about making money ever again." the Queen announced to her citizens.

They all ponder what went wrong and look at eachother in confusion..and fear.

January 2nd, 2013 10:30 PM Mainland Grump Forest

SpongeBob walked around the forest..not caring where he'd go...when he'd stop, turn around, and go back to the campsite. To his friends.

Suddenly, an electric bolt hit near SpngeBob and he was blasted into a tree.

"Interesting I find you here. Especially after what the Queen just announced to her citizens!" It was The Shocker.

"Its you.." SpongeBob said, using his super speed to kick The Shocker back.

"Heh heh, yah know, your going to have do much better than that if you want to live!" The Shocker said creating a huge bolt and blasting it.

A barrer covered SpongeBob just in time. The bolt destroyed the barrier, however SpongeBob was left unharmed.

"GUYS!" SpongeBob cheered, seeing Shin, Pearl, Patrick, and Sandy running into the battlefield.

"Oh great, the team.." The Shocker said angered.

Sandy, in robotic form, went hand to hand with The Shocker's big metal hand gloves.The Shocker finally took an aim for her chest, blasting her backwards.

Pearl shot an arrow to him, but he turned around and destroyed it with his electricty.

"The rematch I've been waiting for." Pearl said.

"That makes two!" The Shocker replied throwing a bolt at her.

Shin blocked it with a barrier.

"Thanks." Pearl called out.

SpongeBob super speed kicked The Shocker into a tree.

Patrick, using his earth powers, made the tree fall on The Shocker.

The Shocker protected himself and made a huge bolt,exploding the huge tree, sending flames, gas, and pieces of wood everywhere.

They then took off quickly, before The Shocker could get up.

January 2nd, 2013 1100 PM S-Jet, Mainland

"How did The Shocker escape jail?" Sandy asked.

"I think his arrest was a set up. The queen might be working with him" Pearl suggested.

"So, where we headin' again?" Patrick asked.

"Somewhere safe..a local town." Shin replied.

"And Linda?" SpongeBob asked

"I'll use my abilities to look for her...I promise." Shin said.

"I'm really sorry for acting like a jerk guys...I ju-just wanted to find Linda.." SpongeBob apologized.

"Which we can't do if the officials catch us." Sandy said.

"I know.." SpongeBob said.

"We all forgive you SpongeBob." Shin said.

"Oh and by the way..congrats on the relationship." SpongeBob said to Sandy and Patrick.

They smiled at him.

Season 2 begins!

Episodes

Season 2:

21. Unknown Squid/Change of Heart

Unknown Squid: Squidward hates how Ukelue Bottom refers his smart self to idoit Sam as since they hang out a lot, so after the Fairy Squidmother gives Squidward one wish, he wishes for himself to stop being refered to Sam. But after the wish, everyone in Ukelue Bottom forgets all about Sam. And even his records in the Sea Records book is missing. Now Squidward must get Sam to be remembered again and have his records back.

Change of Heart: Squidward thinks that he keeps wasting his life one minute at a time due to his dull atitude and everyday his life is repeated. So he decides to get a change of heart and act idiodic, which leads him to doing crazy schemes that get him severly injured.