• Advertisement

The SBC Movie Club

Elastic Dawg

Haha, i'm a bit late. It's okay, but the sequels are shit(Don't really like the 2nd one, dislike the 3rd one a lot, hate the 4th one, and I haven't seen the 5th-Don't want to.) But you can't judge a movie on it's sequels. All in all, I think this movie is actually kind of good, but not very good. It's a good watch now-and-then.

Just finished watching this, pure greatness.

I was actually liking Quentin in the beginning but goddamn did he become an asshole. I was kinda hoping that Worth would've succeeded in having his head pop off.

Oh, and LOTS OF CONFUSING MATH.

Overall, an awesome movie with beautiful visuals. Definitely recommended. Amazing how they did this with such a low budget.

Sorry for the late post, but I tried watching Cube a couple nights ago.

I used Elastic's link and it worked for a while before I lost connection to my internet in general. I left off when Holloway fell to her death. Once I got my internet, I didn't bother trying to get into it again. It wasn't a bad movie, but I was just not all that interested in the premise and it kind of bored me. Although, I will give it to ya that the visuals were definitely amazing.

Ok well if I pick the next movie, I am going to throw a curve ball (although you all should seriously see Catfish xP)

The movie I choose is Darren Aronofsky classic Requiem for a Dream. How about that? Plus, I am watching this in class on Tuesday. Seems like an amazing movie and I can't wait to watch myself.