• Advertisement

The SBC Movie Club

Elastic Dawg

So I have chosen Final Destination. I would have chosen Saw, but its availability online is scarce (or nonexistent), and I figured since Final Destination 5 came out recently it was a great time to watch the first one. :)

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=F3YZ227E

This should work with no problems. If it says you've watched 73 (give or take) a few minutes of video and you have to wait, just refresh the page and go to where you were in the movie and it'll work fine. If you have a problem with Megavideo maybe you can find another link to the movie, but I couldn't.

Anyways, you guys have a week to watch this. Next Friday we can discuss it? ;)

So really, what did you guys think of this movie? When I watched it about a week and a half ago I was expecting mediocrity but ended up really enjoying it. Curious about what everyone else thinks about it.

First watched it years ago back when it first came out. Being a kid then, I was a bit confuzzled to say the least, but as years gone by and my mind began processing things more clearly, I really came to appreciate it more now. I like to think of this as the best of the first four entiries of the series definitely(not including the fifth since I've yet to watch it).

I also see it as being a bit unique for it's time then. It was your typical 90's/early 00's teen horror flick, but the way in which the characters are dealing with an adversary who is not human and something they can't really see coming raises the suspense level a bit.

I've seen it multiple times. I like it. This and Final Destination 3 are my favorites in the franchise. Final Destination 2 is bad, while Final Destination 4 is crap. Haven't seen the fifth. Anywho, what I like about the first is how it pulled me in wondering how some of these people are going to die. It makes your mind wonder and think when this person will get hacked off and how. Good movie and wished the sequels were better.